cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself

Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself

Did you sign up a long time ago to be notified??

Message 11 of 22
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself

Congratulations.  Nicely done.

Message 12 of 22
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself

Thanks guys 😊
Fico Scores as of March 2020 TU (739) EX (748) EQ (776)



Message 13 of 22
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself

Congrats on the best APR and nice SL!
BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

HPs EX 3 EQ 1 TU 1
AAoA 5y4m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$200K+ Total Limits







New cc TLs 0/6 ; 0/12 & 2/24
Message 14 of 22
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself


@JR_TX wrote:
Congrats on the best APR and nice SL!

Thank you @JR_TX the APR was truly a surprise for me, this is by far the lowest APR I got approved for since starting to build credit. Although I never carry a balance on a card, unless offered or still under the 0% APR promo. But it's just nice to see that efforts are paying off.

Fico Scores as of March 2020 TU (739) EX (748) EQ (776)



Message 15 of 22
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself


@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Did you sign up a long time ago to be notified??


I did sign up to be notified the day it was launched, but did not get any email notification, I just found the card already available to app for when I opened the apple wallet, so I just went to apply through there, days later after the approval is when I got the invitation to apply. Smiley Very Happy

Fico Scores as of March 2020 TU (739) EX (748) EQ (776)



Message 16 of 22
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself


@clark_d_shark wrote:

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Did you sign up a long time ago to be notified??


I did sign up to be notified the day it was launched, but did not get any email notification, I just found the card already available to app for when I opened the apple wallet, so I just went to apply through there, days later after the approval is when I got the invitation to apply. Smiley Very Happy


It was available to app in my wallet as well, but I'm so not pulling that trigger! I already have two 2% cards, so I don't think I need another. Smiley Wink

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.



Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 17 of 22
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself


@Queen_Etherea wrote:

@clark_d_shark wrote:

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Did you sign up a long time ago to be notified??


I did sign up to be notified the day it was launched, but did not get any email notification, I just found the card already available to app for when I opened the apple wallet, so I just went to apply through there, days later after the approval is when I got the invitation to apply. Smiley Very Happy


It was available to app in my wallet as well, but I'm so not pulling that trigger! I already have two 2% cards, so I don't think I need another. Smiley Wink


True, I wouldn't have applied as well if that be the case. As for myself, I do have the CFU which earns 1.5% CB. However, I was looking for a card that doesn't have a Foreign transaction fee with a network that is widely accepted such as the Visa or MC. I have a trip coming up so this will definitely help with that. I tried for the CSP last month but was denied due to limited credit history. 

Fico Scores as of March 2020 TU (739) EX (748) EQ (776)



Message 18 of 22
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

, Sorry I am late to the Party - CONGRATS on your Apple Card approval and Welcome Aboard the Apple Card EXPRESS !!! 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $204K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 19 of 22
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself


@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

, Sorry I am late to the Party - CONGRATS on your Apple Card approval and Welcome Aboard the Apple Card EXPRESS !!! 


Thank you @Marz2002! 

Fico Scores as of March 2020 TU (739) EX (748) EQ (776)



Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.