Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UBS Visa Infinite Approved ($65k CL)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

UBS Visa Infinite Approved ($65k CL)

Was in search of another premium credit card and after some research I ultimately decided on the UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card. I was hoping for a gigantic CL like @californiaboy935 ($286k CL). I didnt score that much or even close to that but Im very pleased with the $65k SL (this is the highest SL I've ever received) they gave me especially when I wasn't an existing UBS client.

As for applying for the card, it was very strung out and did take about 3 weeks after I sent in the required paper application and supporting documents via FedEx to their Nashville processing center. You can not apply online or over the phone for any UBS credit card. I dont know why but they seem to be old fashioned.

To apply you MUST call and request a paper application be mailed to you (snailed mailed, not emailed) at 1-888-762-1232. They will then express you the three page application in a large envelope. I decided not to used their provided envelope and sent it back to them using FedEx since I also included a copy of my ID, SS Card and recent bank statement (a bank statement isnt required but the application state including it will allow UBS to consider you for a higher credit line, my bank statement showed a average daily balance of $213k). It took five days after they received my application via FedEx to pull my TransUnion credit report (TU 766 when pulled) and then two more weeks before I was approved. The card was sent overnight UPS. No fancy presentation box. It is a very heavy metal card much heavier than my Amex Platinum. The card design is very cool.

A few notes: I have 15 inquiries and 9 new accounts on my TU report within the last year . That said they do not appear to be new account or inquiry sensitive. 

This card is basically a Chase Sapphire Reserve on steroids. The AF is $495 but comes with a $250 annual travel credit thus bringing the cost down to $245. There is actually so many unique benefits that it would take me all day to write about them, but the primary rental car coverage is very notable.

Also of note for those interested in applying for this card and interested in higher credit lines than what I was given for this card UBS requires a IRS Form 4506-T to be signed when the total credit line is more than $101k (so anything under $100k doesnt require the 4506-T). I was told this my a UBS Bank credit anaylst at their New Jersey office who approved my application. Sending in your ID and SS card speeds up the process I was told as well if you are not an existing UBS client like I was. I do have a scanned copy of their blank application form for anyone who would like it (send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you).

Hope this helps and encourages some of you to come out of gardening to apply for this wonderful card product.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Re: UBS Visa Infinite Approved ($65k CL)

Congratulations - that is awesome!!!!

i already pm'd you - prepare to be flooded with messages 😇😉

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 2 of 29
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your monster approval!
Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats pretty awesome! Congratulations on your Approval! 

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely 

& Good data Cat Happy

Message 5 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, grats on your 65K approval Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Was in search of another premium credit card and after some research I ultimately decided on the UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card. I was hoping for a gigantic CL like @californiaboy935 ($286k CL). I didnt score that much or even close to that but Im very pleased with the $65k SL (this is the highest SL I've ever received) they gave me especially when I wasn't an existing UBS client.

As for applying for the card, it was very strung out and did take about 3 weeks after I sent in the required paper application and supporting documents via FedEx to their Nashville processing center. You can not apply online or over the phone for any UBS credit card. I dont know why but they seem to be old fashioned.

To apply you MUST call and request a paper application be mailed to you (snailed mailed, not emailed) at 1-888-762-1232. They will then express you the three page application in a large envelope. I decided not to used their provided envelope and sent it back to them using FedEx since I also included a copy of my ID, SS Card and recent bank statement (a bank statement isnt required but the application state including it will allow UBS to consider you for a higher credit line, my bank statement showed a average daily balance of $213k). It took five days after they received my application via FedEx to pull my TransUnion credit report (TU 766 when pulled) and then two more weeks before I was approved. The card was sent overnight UPS. No fancy presentation box. It is a very heavy metal card much heavier than my Amex Platinum. The card design is very cool.

A few notes: I have 15 inquiries and 9 new accounts on my TU report within the last year . That said they do not appear to be new account or inquiry sensitive. 

This card is basically a Chase Sapphire Reserve on steroids. The AF is $495 but comes with a $250 annual travel credit thus bringing the cost down to $245. There is actually so many unique benefits that it would take me all day to write about them, but the primary rental car coverage is very notable.

Also of note for those interested in applying for this card and interested in higher credit lines than what I was given for this card UBS requires a IRS Form 4506-T to be signed when the total credit line is more than $101k (so anything under $100k doesnt require the 4506-T). I was told this my a UBS Bank credit anaylst at their New Jersey office who approved my application. Sending in your ID and SS card speeds up the process I was told as well if you are not an existing UBS client like I was. I do have a scanned copy of their blank application form for anyone who would like it (send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you).

Hope this helps and encourages some of you to come out of gardening to apply for this wonderful card product.

thanks, once i win Powerball, this card is on the top of my to do list😁

Enjoy your California baby cardSmiley Wink

Message 7 of 29
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 29
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your UBS Visa Infinite approval and awesome SL!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 29
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was wondering how long it would take for another to see the UBS light!  They recently lowered my APR, which was a nice touch... even though I never carry a balance. I'd be interested to know what APR you were awarded.  Also I agree with you that the unsung benefits are really the heroes of this card.  Also I love that it charges merchants more then Amex in transactions fees... "Im sorry you cant use Amex here" "Okay here use this UBS Visa" (3.89%-4%) I believe!! - (still use amex plat as daily driver) -

BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50,800 | NFCU MCPlatinum $50,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $10,000 | American Express Platinum | American Express Blue Cash Preferred $6,000 | American Express Cash $2,000 | American Express Blue Business Plus $4,000 | Apple Card Mastercard $5,500 | Discover IT Student $1,000

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.