cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(UPDATE: APPROVED ) Amex application not showing up in App status check.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

(UPDATE: APPROVED ) Amex application not showing up in App status check.

Hello , i have Amex PRG from aug 2016 and last month on 7th i was approved for Amex everyday . and yesterday i spotted 150 bonus for spending 500 offer on blue cash (its a general offer i think) and so i applied. yesterday was 14th feb , more than 30 days since the last amex app. and i got a message via email saying '

We are excited that you've decided to apply for the Blue Cash Everyday® from American Express, and we're reviewing your application now. We promise to let you know when we're finished, or if we need more information.'

i used onine status check link to check the status , but it only shows my ED application and approval. it does not even show my new application.

I called the number ending in 2037 spoke to a very nice customer representative , and she said everything looks good , i need to wait 24 to 48 hours for the decision and if i dont get it then call back. this whole waiting game is so irritating hehe. i wish either they could approve or deny quickly without the whole vague pending decision stuff. i cant even check the online status since my application is not showing up. has any one dealt with similar problem ?

my experian fico is 723 and my utilization is 7%

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex application not showing up in App status check.

This can't possibly be the first time you had to wait for a card approval?

Go find something else to do and when you're least expecting it the card will show up in your mailbox.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahaha! You are absolutely right. whether card shows up or not i need to CHILL OUT about this! lol. much love to you. Have a great day!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just now received the email Smiley Happy Approved for 7700 $ Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

$7700 is an odd number for an approval but, hey.... it's $7700 you didn't have the other day!   See what happens when you just let things roll and wait for them to do their thing?

Message 5 of 6
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: (UPDATE: APPROVED ) Amex application not showing up in App status check.

@austin

Actually for me, its either instant approval or instant denial. The fastest denial for me was for Barkleys Rewards Card, took like 2 seconds to deny it ( Blacklisted )

I did get the 14 day message from Amex for my Green Card. Literally 5 minutes later I got the approval letter ( 7-10 letter message = for me instnt denial )

Good luck OP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.