cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uhhh Er... CLI from Discover.. Appproved but not sure if i should take it all.. Help?

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Uhhh Er... CLI from Discover.. Appproved but not sure if i should take it all.. Help?

I hit the discover CLI button.. Not sure what to do... Just got approved for a 3K increase... not sure if i want to take it all...

It will put my CL at 21,300 with Disco.... Uhhh Errrr.. Tempted to just take part of it.. Not sure how much with the slider..

-J

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
trusty
Frequent Contributor

Re: Uhhh Er... CLI from Discover.. Appproved but not sure if i should take it all.. Help?

Take it all, of course... if you can manage not to go out and spend it.

If you know that the money will be burning a hole in your pocket, than perhaps you have to reevaluate why you requested the increase, in the first place.
Message 2 of 8
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Re: Uhhh Er... CLI from Discover.. Appproved but not sure if i should take it all.. Help?

Yes, take it. They offered it to you because they have evaluated and know that you are responsible enough to have that exposure with them. Congrats!

Robot Very Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trustywrote:
Take it all, of course... if you can manage not to go out and spend it.

If you know that the money will be burning a hole in your pocket, than perhaps you have to reevaluate why you requested the increase, in the first place.

Agreed.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, joltdude! Smiley Happy

I know there are some that would just take $1700 or $2700 so the limit is an even thousand without any hundreds. Smiley LOL

Take however much is right for you. Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI. There are several on these forums what would gladly take the full amount and rightfully so, as it will lower your total ULT%. Should you need more, you can always call back and ask for more but it will be a HP.

Message 6 of 8
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

Take 1700 to put you on an even 1000 mark and tell them to give the other 1300 to me since I'm coming up on my anniversary date with Discover and still at my starting limit.

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats J, i like Jimps ideaSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.