Did you mean: 

United Nations FCU (UNFCU) Elite approval

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: United Nations FCU (UNFCU) Elite approval

@Anonymous wrote:

No he didn't. He said it showed up as a tradeline in EX. Not that the pull was from EX.

In the first post of this thread I did say that there was a hard pull from Experian.

"After having received severaI offer-to-apply emails over the last couple of months I pulled the trigger on applying online for an Elite card on Monday afternoon, uploading the requisite 2 pay stubs and validation of job/title, asking for the minimum ($15K) SL. That's enough for what I want the card for. I got an immediate notification of an EX HP."

Quod erat demonstrandum.

BTW the card comes with a Priority Pass Select membership with 5 free visits per year.  I got that card about 3 weeks after the CC arrived.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

So when UNFCU pulled Experian for your credit card app do you remember what was your Fico Score and which Fico Score Model was used ?
Message 22 of 23
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So when UNFCU pulled Experian for your credit card app do you remember what was your Fico Score and which Fico Score Model was used ?

EX FICO 8, I forget the exact score but in that timeframe it would have been at 800 +/- 5 points.

In my case they were not sensitive to either inquiries (30+ EX) or new accounts (~50/24).

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.