Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart (Sync) CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wal-Mart (Sync) CLI

Finally received a increase on my Walmart store card. I tried credit solutions before I received the card. Declined. I tried credit solutions after I had made my payment at the close of my second statement too, with no avail. I hit the button last month and that too resulted in a big fat no..lol

Today I tried the button and APPROVED! Went from $1'200 to $3,000. I clearly left money on the table!

Data points: TU: 643 (3 points below score when approved)
I have carried a balance on this card every month. No PIF on account to date. Card is 4 months old. This is my only Synchrony card.

Should I try to hit the button again to see what I left on the table? Can I even hit it again?
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart (Sync) CLI

Nice, thats actually a very nice limit at that score. Toull be golden as it risesSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Earlier this week I hit the CLI button and asked for 6k.
Approved. The next day, I hit the CLI button and asked for 12k. They gave me 10k.
That's my experience.
Message 3 of 7
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

You are having very good success!  Good card to have as a resource. Enjoy!

Message 4 of 7
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz, enjoy it and use it well.

My DW as approved for instant CLI's on her Walmart and TJX.

The next day we pushed her luck and asked for more and they countered, that's how you know you are getting the max they want you to have. 

I beleive you can do it the same day.

There was a thread sometime ago about Sync cards, always ask for 20k/25k and they will counter.

I learned this with my Sams club card, I was approved for 5k, I asked for 25k and they countered for 20k. That's good enough for me.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hit the button again. Went up to 5k. I asked for 10k and this time it countetec.

Thank you everyone for the input! Congrats on those who recently received a CLI on Thier walmart card as well!
Message 6 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I hit the button again. Went up to 5k. I asked for 10k and this time it countetec.

Thank you everyone for the input! Congrats on those who recently received a CLI on Thier walmart card as well!

Congrats on the card! With Synch, you always high high on their cards...always, they counter.  Ask for $20k next time

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.