Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart CLI question

What is the magic number for my transunion score to get a CLI for my walmart credit card, my transunion score is 640....?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI question

Show them 4 months of good payments and then hit them up for a CLI. When my TU FICO was 640-650, I didn't see amazing synch luv. Once you get 680-690+ you can get the great credit solutions luv.
From my experience.
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah my fourth month will be may 1st, so hoping by May 1st I can boost my score up alittle bit. So should I expect only like 100 dollars at this point if I do get an automatic increase?

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score was at 661 when I used chat. They raised my limit from $700 to $3500.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah mine is only 640, so that is why I am guessing i need to wait til I am 650 transunion score....but transunion takes forever to update lol

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DH has had his Walmart account for a year.  He has received one cli to $3,500.  (That must be there limit up to a certain score threshold because I see it constantly).  They declined every request after that.  He had a couple things finally fall off his report and his updated score is 702.  I am going to try chat for him and see if they finally budge.  Good luck!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did he get that 3500 when he was around 650 transunion score?

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did he get that 3500 when he was around 650 transunion score?

My TU was below 650 when I got my Walmart and Amazon CC's and I called Credit Solutions (866-519-6441) right after being approved for the Walmart acct and was approved for $3500 on both just like that.

Message 8 of 19
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

I just want to let everyone know that I followed the steps on this site and called the Credit Solutions # (877) 379-8173 .   I was approved for $400 SL in December and requested more then but was declined.   Then I saw the credit solutions number on here and decided I would give them a try.   I wanted an increase of at least $2000 but didn't know if they would give it to me.  So instead of asking for 2K, I requested 12k and they countered it with 5K in January.  I pushed my luck and called back a couple days later and ask for another increase and they pushed me to 6k and thats currently where I sit.   When I applied my TU score was around 670's then in January my score jumped to 690's because something fell off.  I hope this helps. 

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Derrick1977 wrote:

I just want to let everyone know that I followed the steps on this site and called the Credit Solutions # (877) 379-8173 .   I was approved for $400 SL in December and requested more then but was declined.   Then I saw the credit solutions number on here and decided I would give them a try.   I wanted an increase of at least $2000 but didn't know if they would give it to me.  So instead of asking for 2K, I requested 12k and they countered it with 5K in January.  I pushed my luck and called back a couple days later and ask for another increase and they pushed me to 6k and thats currently where I sit.   When I applied my TU score was around 670's then in January my score jumped to 690's because something fell off.  I hope this helps. 

Great reply Derrick1977 and thanks for the update to help others.

BTW: something is wrong with your siggy! You might want to check it out.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.