Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Wayfair CLI

I feel like I'm finally back in with an old friend... I had over $300k in Comenity CL's and slowly they CLD and then closed all the ones that I wasn't really using and I think I have 2 or 3 open... This one had been maxed when they were closing all my other ones so I think it actually helped me keep it open... Finally getting my overall credit back up and Comenity has turned back on the CLI cycle...  About a month ago I received an auto increase on this account and 1 that I didn't realize was still open... fast forward today hit the online button and BOOM $800 CLI. Feels good!

Your credit limit increase is approved!
Credit Limit

Current credit limit:

$5,350.00
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wayfair CLI

Congrats on your increase! 

Message 2 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, enjoy it Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yur CLISmiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Wayfair increase!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!  Did they do a SP?  I need to see if I can get some auto luv on mine.  Have not used it in a bit but been saving it for after a home purchase. 

Message 6 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 7 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

So glad things are Turning around! Why not call rob lady and try the CLI tat way again? Congrats!!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice!  Did they do a SP?  I need to see if I can get some auto luv on mine.  Have not used it in a bit but been saving it for after a home purchase. 

Yes, at least it appears that up to a certain CL, requests are SP. my Wayfair went from $3700->$5200 last month on a SP.

Message 9 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, at least it appears that up to a certain CL, requests are SP. my Wayfair went from $3700->$5200 last month on a SP.

I have never known Comenity not to be SP in recent years when it's CLI as long as the system doesn't say differently online.

Robo lady over phone as long as you don't ask for specific amount is same thing and you can usually repeat.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.