Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to US Bank (Cash Plus)

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Welcome to US Bank (Cash Plus)

Huge congrats and welcome to the USocks Bank family!  I don't want to push you out of the garden again, but is Altitude Reserve (the nicest card you'll never carry) now on the to-do list?

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I might be trying to become a bigger member of USB shortly. We will see how the next few business days go. And holy cow, what an overall CL you have!

Message 12 of 28
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new US Bank Cash+ card and breaking $250k!

Message 14 of 28
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

tenor.gif

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 15 of 28
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Huge congrats and welcome to the USocks Bank family!  I don't want to push you out of the garden again, but is Altitude Reserve (the nicest card you'll never carry) now on the to-do list?

Possibly.  But if so, it'll have to replace the CSR -- I don't believe I can justify two sizable AF's.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 16 of 28
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I might be trying to become a bigger member of USB shortly. We will see how the next few business days go. And holy cow, what an overall CL you have!

I'm just trying to compensate. Smiley Wink

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 17 of 28
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@expatCanuck wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Possibly.  But if so, it'll have to replace the CSR -- I don't believe I can justify two sizable AF's.

Depending on whether you normally buy gogoinflight passes when you fly, it can actually easily be a net negative AF after the travel credits.  Would be worth considering where you could be using Applesungle Pay today that you aren't to see if the extra bit of earnings easily offset the $75, too (would require $277.75 per month to make the extra $75 net AF earn more than CFU points moved to CSR and redeemed in travel portal).  Unless mobile payment is involved, CSR is always going to beat AR by a long shot on dining.

Message 18 of 28
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Thanks, @K-in-Boston  -- my sense is that I'll be standing pat with the CSR -- tho' the right SUB may warrant a shift after draining the Chase point bank.

[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@expatCanuck wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Depending on whether you normally buy gogoinflight passes when you fly, it can actually easily be a net negative AF after the travel credits.  Would be worth considering where you could be using Applesungle Pay today that you aren't to see if the extra bit of earnings easily offset the $75, too (would require $277.75 per month to make the extra $75 net AF earn more than CFU points moved to CSR and redeemed in travel portal).  Unless mobile payment is involved, CSR is always going to beat AR by a long shot on dining.

It could be a really dangerous combo. That's just a costco trip plus a few errands. 

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.