cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Active Cash Card/Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Approval Updated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Approval

@Jedibarber007 Thank you! Yes WF is my primary personal checking account. I feel like they were able to verify my funds monthly and believe it helped. Wasnt instant approval but it only took 20 minutes. They pulled EQ and TU. 

Message 11 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the WF Active Cash approval.

Message 12 of 24
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

@Anonymous 

My EQ isn't the best right now. I have to wait for a baddie to fall off march or april 2022. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 661
Current Score: 677
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 24
collics
Established Contributor

Congratulations! A WF approval isn't easy tbh! 

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 14 of 24
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

April 2024: Experian 772; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card/Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Approval

Thanks everyone. I realized that in order to practice AZEO, I would need one more Revolving card. So I pulled the trigger today on the Amazon Prime Visa Signature Card by Chase, (the first ever Chase Bank card I've applied for) and it too was sent to pending. A few hours later, they called me wanting me to verify my information as I just moved addresses. The next thing I know they approved me for $3300! This leaves me now with: 

Open Sky $200

WF Active Cash $2000

Amazon Prime Signature Rewards $3300 

Once my mortgage hits, I think I will return to gardening and try practicing AZEO for the very first time. Couldn't have reached this moment without this community. 

Message 16 of 24
draychi
Valued Member

Congrats on the approval.

My secured card graduated with them after 2 years, no CLI. They offered me the Active Cash upgrade 2 months ago and I grabbed it.. still no CLI and stuck at $300 limit. Always PIF before statement.

I might call them up and see if I can get that CLI. I've banked with them for years, make 70k/yr and creeping up on 675 scores.

They've been as bad to me as Citi lol. $200 secured card (my last one) and they won't upgrade going on 2.5 years.

Rebuild start: Late 2020 (Low 500's).
- Settled & Removed 9 collections
- 680-700 (03/2022)
- 5.5 year old Chase repo I need to settle

PenFed Power Cash $3.5k | Amex Plat NPSL | Discover IT $2k | Citi $200 | WF Active Cash $300 | FirstPremier $1200 | FirstNational, FirstSavings $850 each | Cap1 Plat $700 | Avant $300 | Surge $1k | Kohls $300 | CreditOne $600 & $1.2k | Jasper MC $1k | Petal1 $500 | OppFi $1k | Prosper $500 | MissionLane $500
Message 17 of 24
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

excellent- Happy for you.

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@draychi That's nuts. I've been with them for a little over two years. I just recently closed on a home last week and after the loan funded I had to finance furniture. 36 months 0% through WF too. The very next week I apply for the Active Cash card so I feel good. I think you should be well past the time for a significant CLI. 

Message 19 of 24
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card/Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone. I realized that in order to practice AZEO, I would need one more Revolving card. So I pulled the trigger today on the Amazon Prime Visa Signature Card by Chase, (the first ever Chase Bank card I've applied for) and it too was sent to pending. A few hours later, they called me wanting me to verify my information as I just moved addresses. The next thing I know they approved me for $3300! This leaves me now with: 

Open Sky $200

WF Active Cash $2000

Amazon Prime Signature Rewards $3300 

Once my mortgage hits, I think I will return to gardening and try practicing AZEO for the very first time. Couldn't have reached this moment without this community. 

Congratulations on your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.