Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex every day card approved!!!!

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

amex every day card approved!!!!

over the weekend I decided to app for the amex ed card since I was approved last week for the bce. my score jumped 12 points and bam was approved for 5k with 0% Apr on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months. I'm transferring my navy federal balance to it. on the bce I was only approved for 1k and didn't get the 0% on purchases only balance transfers. my mom applied for both also and was approved for 2k on the bce and 10k on the ed. her score is 50 points higher then mine. I'm in the garden until my cards hit 61 days. does amex do a hp for the 61 dayou cli?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: amex every day card approved!!!!

Congratulations! 

I believe they are Soft Pulls !

I don't have any Amex yet... but if I do ... I would be referring to this thread. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/m-p/181107...

Message 2 of 7
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

thanks for the info that really helped. I'm glad it's not a hp I have too many of those lol!!!
Message 3 of 7
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats. What are your scores?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success !
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:
over the weekend I decided to app for the amex ed card since I was approved last week for the bce. my score jumped 12 points and bam was approved for 5k with 0% Apr on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months. I'm transferring my navy federal balance to it. on the bce I was only approved for 1k and didn't get the 0% on purchases only balance transfers. my mom applied for both also and was approved for 2k on the bce and 10k on the ed. her score is 50 points higher then mine. I'm in the garden until my cards hit 61 days. does amex do a hp for the 61 dayou cli?

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

they pull experian and my fico 08 score is 659. that's the score they use.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.