Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apps spree result!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

apps spree result!!

Wake up felling good and decided to try my luck.  Applied for lowes, discover it, QS1 and hit the luv button on BOA.  So here are the results.

Lowes didnt give me an instant appoval.  Had to call back door number and rep told me there was some issues with my application, however all the rep did was verify some info and then send me a text to my phone and have me verify what was text to me.  Did that and rep told me congratulations you have been approve for $300 and not to worry because there will be opportunity for CLI.  So what I did?  I scream out loud and sing some Bob Marley!!!!!!! I'm taking this $300 and I'm gone...happy to get my foot through the door.Smiley Very Happy

Discover gave me an instant approval for $800  More Bob Marley!!!!!! happy to get my foot through the door.

Cap 1 didnt gave me an instant approval have to call them in the AM so see whats going on.

BOA said they will get back to me.  So I need to call them also in the AM 

CB pulled-  Discover pulled EQ, Cap 1 pulled all 3 lowes pulled TU and BOA pulled TU

NOTE: I did this with 8 inquires on TU and EQ had 31.  TU got two paid collection and one unpaid medical and a charged off macys.  EQ got the same except for the charged off Macys.

Im so happy right nowSmiley Wink

Message 7 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: discover it a done deal!!

Congrats! Discover is good with CLI's if you treat them right.

Message 1 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! The card will grow with you.

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Happy for you!😁
Message 4 of 17
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Treat them right and it will grow before you know it!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 5 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Your in so thats most important! Congrats
Message 6 of 17
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Re: apps spree result!!

Congrats on your approvals! Looks like your scores are rebounding quickly since you started rebuilding in April.
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fullstackdev wrote:
Congrats on your approvals! Looks like your scores are rebounding quickly since you started rebuilding in April.

I think so too.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wake up felling good and decided to try my luck.  Applied for lowes, discover it, QS1 and hit the luv button on BOA.  So here are the results.

Lowes didnt give me an instant appoval.  Had to call back door number and rep told me there was some issues with my application, however all the rep did was verify some info and then send me a text to my phone and have me verify what was text to me.  Did that and rep told me congratulations you have been approve for $300 and not to worry because there will be opportunity for CLI.  So what I did?  I scream out loud and sing some Bob Marley!!!!!!! I'm taking this $300 and I'm gone...happy to get my foot through the door.Smiley Very Happy

Discover gave me an instant approval for $800  More Bob Marley!!!!!! happy to get my foot through the door.

Cap 1 didnt gave me an instant approval have to call them in the AM so see whats going on.

BOA said they will get back to me.  So I need to call them also in the AM 

CB pulled-  Discover pulled EQ, Cap 1 pulled all 3 lowes pulled TU and BOA pulled TU

NOTE: I did this with 8 inquires on TU and EQ had 31.  TU got two paid collection and one unpaid medical and a charged off macys.  EQ got the same except for the charged off Macys.

Im so happy right nowSmiley Wink

Update:  Just receive a call from cap 1 fraud dept rep said I need to just verify some info which I did and after that rep said I was approve with CL $500 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.