Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI

tag
PinkPanther3719
Contributor

US Bank CLI

I've had a US Bank Platinum card since 2013 and a College card since 2014. Both were stuck at small limits though all of my other cards have grown. I upgraded both of them to the Cash Rewards card in 2015. I've thought about closing them, but since I bank with US Bank, decided it wouldn't hurt to keep them open. I just received an automatic CLI on my college card to $1600. I am SO EXCITED! And I'm hoping they'll give the other a cli after that statement cuts like they did this one.
Current Information (05/2016)
Scores: EX: 633, EQ: 619, and TU: 727
Current Utilization: ?%

Goal: All above 750 and no more than 3% utilization
Gardening until 12/31/16 (Hopefully)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank CLI

Congrats on your increase! Fingers crossed for the other one!! 😉
Message 2 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!

As you can plainly see they walk some of us very slowly until they're confident enough to loosen up.

Also from 2013 is a US Bank card account here that recently just received a long awaited line increase too.

Message 3 of 5
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on that increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.