Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navy platinum cli 25k -> 31.2k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

navy platinum cli 25k -> 31.2k

I requested Navy Platinum CLI for three times for $8000 from $25k to $33k before the Thanksgiving until today. I made the last request today because I thought it didn't go through. However, when I sent a message to them earlier today they said they already received my request and it would take three days to make a decision. However, just now when I log into my account this is what I am seeing below. I PIF the balance more than 10 days ago. So not sure if this is actual approval but it looks like I am being approved. Cash limit went up from $7.5k to $9360. So they gave me $6200 CLI. Smiley Happy Just this Nov, I had increased my credits limit by $61,200 credits. If I include Discover Cli of $2000 from Sept it would  be $63,200 new credit increased. Do you think I can apply for Flag CLI too? I guess it will not hurt to try. Too bad this new credit would not be reported to the credit bureaus in time. Total NFCU overall credits are 25k + 31.2k + 9.9k = $66.1k. My next goal is Discover again on Dec.

weird number on my account. 25k limit but available is 31,200.weird number on my account. 25k limit but available is 31,200.fico 9 score on the systemfico 9 score on the system

Update 12/2/21. Received an e-mail message from NFCU below:

Credit Limit Information

We've approved a change to your credit limit on your account ending in ####. Your new limit of $31,200 is effective immediately

If you requested a credit limit increase and were only approved for part of it, you'll receive a letter in 7 to 10 days explaining the decision.

Contact us if you have any questions regarding your new limit.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: navy platinum cli 25k -> 31.2k

Congrats on the increase!

Message 2 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous, Congratulations on your NFCU approval.png CLISmiley Happy

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Thank you! This is my first time to break $30k so I am excited. I am hoping the rest would follow suit. I learned the CLI steps from @Jordan23ww . Thank you Jordan!

Message 4 of 24
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your CLI there

Message 5 of 24
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Thank you! This is my first time to break $30k so I am excited. I am hoping the rest would follow suit. I learned the CLI steps from @Jordan23ww . Thank you Jordan!

@Anonymous  Congratulations to you! Thank you also for the shout out! I'm rooting for you on your Flagship request whenever you submit it!  

Message 6 of 24
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that is super fly. Congrats on the CLI. Im a one year novice on my credit journey but Navy Fed approved me for 18k after a year of repairing. So Im glad to see where this could go with them.

Message 8 of 24
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your NFCU CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Platinum CLI 👍🏼

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.