Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2% back no AF from SoFi - Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2% back no AF from SoFi - Data Points

Yesterday I realized that I was no longer on the waitlist and the Credit Card offer appeared in my SoFi app.  I began the application and pulled out, but I noticed it only asked for the last 4 of social.  Is it a soft pull?

Message 191 of 225
justjac2
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous Hmmm I don't remember whether they asked for last four or full social, but it was an HP on Experian for me.

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 192 of 225
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yesterday I realized that I was no longer on the waitlist and the Credit Card offer appeared in my SoFi app.  I began the application and pulled out, but I noticed it only asked for the last 4 of social.  Is it a soft pull?

If you already have a SoFi account, that would not be unusual. 

Message 193 of 225
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: 2% back no AF from SoFi - Data Points (SUBs)

Has anyone seen SoFi offer any SUBs to apply for their CC?

I remember once reading that after the initial roll-out that's what we would be seeing.

I never see that mentioned in the Approvals section - unless the official roll-out hasn't happened yet. Smiley Indifferent

Potential Future Cards
Message 194 of 225
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2% back no AF from SoFi - Data Points (SUBs)

I did get the sub, but dont think has been another round since initial roll-out, although could be wrong.   Well sub hasnt posted yet, but applied through sub link.  Terms said after 90 days it could take 30 days to post.  I met the spend within a week or two of having the card so will be awaiting the sub another month or so to post.

Message 195 of 225
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hard Pull @Anonymous 

Message 196 of 225
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

I read in the Sofi reddit that this card will open up to the masses at the end of this month. The Member rewards program has already been opened up to the masses.

Message 197 of 225
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

No SUB offered when I got mine in DEC

Message 198 of 225
Credit12Fico
Established Contributor

Has the application been opened up yet? Just wondering what stage the program is in. If it's still beta or they rolled it out.

Message 199 of 225
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Credit12Fico wrote:

Has the application been opened up yet? Just wondering what stage the program is in. If it's still beta or they rolled it out.

Not that I'm aware of.   It appears some folks are still wait listed.

Message 200 of 225
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.