cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 61 day CLI - Not eligible yet !!

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX 61 day CLI - Not eligible yet !!

Thanks for the link. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 11 of 27
brindle26
Regular Contributor

is 61 daysRe: AMEX 61 day CLI - Not eligible yet !!

Thursday, March 6, 2014 is 61 days. http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

Message 12 of 27
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Re: is 61 daysRe: AMEX 61 day CLI - Not eligible yet !!

How come it's March 6th now? Smiley Happy used the link you posted. Adding 61 days from 01/03 is March 5th. 

Message 13 of 27
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Update - applied for 3x CLI... got 7-10 day message. So most likely denied Smiley Sad

I asked them over the chat and they said they can't see any request and it will take 1 or 2 business day to get a decision. But I don't have much hope on it. So may be wait 90 more days to apply again ?

Message 14 of 27
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:

Update - applied for 3x CLI... got 7-10 day message. So most likely denied Smiley Sad

I asked them over the chat and they said they can't see any request and it will take 1 or 2 business day to get a decision. But I don't have much hope on it. So may be wait 90 more days to apply again ?

I applied, couldn't get it right away. I called and the gentleman told me to wait until next week. 

Message 15 of 27
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

@brindle26 wrote:

Thursday, March 6, 2014 is 61 days. http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

Brilliant!  Even though I don't have AMEX back yet... I will someday need this. -Barry

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 16 of 27
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

dont know if they don't give CLI to the customers who have low scores instantly, then i dont see they did any soft since Feb 16th on all three of my Credit bureau reports 

Message 17 of 27
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

Mine is 62, almos 63 so why did the guy tell me to wait till next week?

Message 18 of 27
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

well for us it's no more that 60 day limit. If it were not eligible, then they send an email instantaneously saying declined due to ineligibility. 

Message 19 of 27
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

Should I wait till next week or just try now? Again, I tried on Monday and the guy said it wasn't 61 days yet. And told me to wait till next week.

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.