Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCP Application Status????

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

AMEX BCP Application Status????

I was just wondering....My DW apped for this card on Saturday.....It came up " In progress"........I called for to check app status and CSR and they said that they had to get verification because for fraud.....

Is the  "In Progress " stage a good sign or could it go either way still??

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MrAnonymous

Re: AMEX BCP Application Status????

When I applied for my Amex is sat "in progress" for a few days. You can check the website for approval but it can take some time, especially if they need to verify identity.
Message 2 of 6
djrez4
Established Contributor

Online app status check so you don't have to call

https://www262.americanexpress.com/eaol/welcome.do

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good day to you. If I am not mistaking I see that you are carrying the Chase Sapphire preferred and the Amex gold which are two of the cards I want to apply **bleep**, and one about 2 years ago due to autopay not kicking in in time.  I am currently carrying a capitol one secured card with 700 limit and $0 balance.  I also received a pre-approval offer for a USAA AMEX.  What do you think my chances are for the AMEX GOLD or even CSP. I noticed your scores are a little higher but I was wondering were they the same when you got approved for the cards.

Message 4 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Did you resolve the fraud issues with them?

Message 5 of 6
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Credit314 wrote:

Did you resolve the fraud issues with them?

Yeah...i guess because i had applied or 2 other cards ,they just wanted  to make sure it was me apping...just needed to verify my info

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.