cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI increases and Credit Line Transfers Dates.

hesco0
New Contributor

AMEX CLI increases and Credit Line Transfers Dates.

Does anyone know a way you can find the exact date, besides having it written down or put on a calendar, that you can specifically get from the last time you did either? I am trying to recall exactly when my last transfer of credit lines occurred and when I my 180 days are up. My wife and I just had a new baby boy preemie and I got so lost for a lot of the time and I cannot recall. Also if I do pull the trigger for the CLI and it's decline for it being too early is there a way I can pull those specs and not wait in the mail?

Thank you all for your time and I would appreciate some feedback! Smiley LOL

Amex Gold NPSL (30K approve pay over time), AMEX BC Preferred 8K, AMEX Hilton Honors 2K, AMEX BCE Business 2K, Discover IT 2.8K, Discover IT Chrome 14.5K, U.S. Bank Cash+ 500, Amazon Chase 20K, Chase IHG Preferred 10K, Chase Sapphire Reserved 20.5K, Capital One Sony Card 5.2K, BoA Banamericard MC 18K, BoA Cash Rewards 7.5K, BoA Travel Rewards 12.5K, Citi DC 3K, Wells Fargo CashWise 3.3K - PC to Propel AMEX, PayPal MC Extra 3K, Wells Fargo Platinum (use to be secured) 600, USAA Signature Visa 6K, 5/3 Bank Simply 7K, Marvel MC 2.5K,
Store Cards Only:
Best Buy 4.8K, Amazon store 10K, Tires Plus CFNA 2.2K, Exxon Mobile, 500, JCP 10K, Target 2.6K, Macy's 4K, Ashley Home Furniture 25K, Zales 3K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sjrn
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI increases and Credit Line Transfers Dates.

CONGRATS on your baby boy!

Amex chat will tell you dates of last CLI... and tell you date you can request CLI again. Probably same with transfers.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Starting Scores

Current Scores

Goal Scores
Message 2 of 3
hesco0
New Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI increases and Credit Line Transfers Dates.

Sjrn, thanks i appreciate it that lil boy care when he felt like it! Lol I didn’t think of the AMEX chat which I have used in the past and it is awesome to have for a feature.
Amex Gold NPSL (30K approve pay over time), AMEX BC Preferred 8K, AMEX Hilton Honors 2K, AMEX BCE Business 2K, Discover IT 2.8K, Discover IT Chrome 14.5K, U.S. Bank Cash+ 500, Amazon Chase 20K, Chase IHG Preferred 10K, Chase Sapphire Reserved 20.5K, Capital One Sony Card 5.2K, BoA Banamericard MC 18K, BoA Cash Rewards 7.5K, BoA Travel Rewards 12.5K, Citi DC 3K, Wells Fargo CashWise 3.3K - PC to Propel AMEX, PayPal MC Extra 3K, Wells Fargo Platinum (use to be secured) 600, USAA Signature Visa 6K, 5/3 Bank Simply 7K, Marvel MC 2.5K,
Store Cards Only:
Best Buy 4.8K, Amazon store 10K, Tires Plus CFNA 2.2K, Exxon Mobile, 500, JCP 10K, Target 2.6K, Macy's 4K, Ashley Home Furniture 25K, Zales 3K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.