Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(AMEX) Can I use the same online management account for multiple cards

tag
pt2005
Regular Contributor

(AMEX) Can I use the same online management account for multiple cards

Hi everyone,

Just got my AMEX TrueEarnings. Already have a business cash back AMEX (SimplyCash).

Wanted to add this AMEX Costco card to the same online account with the SimplyCash but it seems like I have to create a different management account.

Is it true or am I doing something wrong?

FICO Scores 8: EX 731, EQ 731, TU 725

Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 9.5K | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5K | Cap1 Venture Visa 3.5K | Cap1 QS MC 3.5K | Discover IT 1K | Cap1 Spark Cash 15K | AMEX SimplyCash 9K

Store: PayPal SmartConnect 10K | JCP 5.2K | Banana 3.3K | Walmart 4.5K | Kohls 1.5K | TargetRED 200
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: (AMEX) Can I use the same online management account for multiple cards

I have my personal green card and business platinum card linked on the same user name, i don't see why it would be any different for you

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 2 of 5
pt2005
Regular Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

I have my personal green card and business platinum card linked on the same user name, i don't see why it would be any different for you

How did you link the accounts? 

Did you initiate the linking from the business card? What option in the menu did you use? I'm suspecting TrueEarnings being from Costco+AMEX and it could be an odd ball? Thanks for the reply.

Anyone else have any advice for me?

FICO Scores 8: EX 731, EQ 731, TU 725

Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 9.5K | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5K | Cap1 Venture Visa 3.5K | Cap1 QS MC 3.5K | Discover IT 1K | Cap1 Spark Cash 15K | AMEX SimplyCash 9K

Store: PayPal SmartConnect 10K | JCP 5.2K | Banana 3.3K | Walmart 4.5K | Kohls 1.5K | TargetRED 200
Message 3 of 5
djrez4
Established Contributor

My Costco card is linked as well.  There should be an option to add another card when you're logged into Amex.

If you click on "More Account Options" on the left side, you should see an option in the second column to "Register Cards for Online Access."  From there, you enter your card number and the 4-digit code on the front.  A few more clicks and Bob's your uncle.

Message 4 of 5
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@djrez4 wrote:

My Costco card is linked as well.  There should be an option to add another card when you're logged into Amex.

If you click on "More Account Options" on the left side, you should see an option in the second column to "Register Cards for Online Access."  From there, you enter your card number and the 4-digit code on the front.  A few more clicks and Bob's your uncle.

this, good write up

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.