Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX

tag
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX

YEEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWWW!  I knew you could do it!  Congrats to you.
Message 11 of 37
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Now do you still wanna close FP and Legacy?Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you think I have a shot at converting to Blue?
Message 13 of 37
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Now just keep your util under 10% and enjoy your new scores.  I love this site and the people on it!!!!!!
Message 14 of 37
fused
Moderator Emeritus

credit4me wrote:
Do you think I have a shot at converting to Blue?

Yes you have a chance, do so at activation.
Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't agree more!!! You guys have better advice then some of my friends I've know my whole lifeSmiley Very Happy  I still would like to know how to convert to Blue!
Message 16 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked just like i typed it would. congratulations.
NOW when you get the card there will be a number on it to call. Call it to activate and it gives you an option to convert it. Convert to blue. I wouldn't ask for an increase in credit line as AMEX loves to do Financial Review now and then. So after you convert, comeback and tell us.
Good luck and congatulations.
Message 17 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Listen to montana, the FR are bad.  Been there and done that.  They cut your cards off when you don't even know.
Message 18 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

all this talk of converting to a blue has me scratching my head. i applied for the gold delta skymiles, was approved for the platinum, but when i activated nothing indicated i could convert. i started looking around and the blue caught my attention, so i applied online and was instantly declined. oh well, i'm just happy to have the plat skymiles card. i never thought in a million years i would have been approved. really tried just to get my wife off my back, she really wanted the skymiles card.
Message 19 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can only convert hassle free at time of activation. If you already activated, you would have to apply separately. In some cases they decline, but more often then not.
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.