Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters Card

My husband has a score of 633.  We just got discharged from bk last month, but he has high utilzation on some other cards.  He applied for Hooters card, but got 7-10 day message.  Should I assume this is a denial?  Do they tell you online if you are approved and what your credit line is, or do you have to wait and see?
Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hooters Card

Hooters does not do instant approvals. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call and find out. That's how i found out that i was approved.
Message 3 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved instantly online. I don't know my limit yet and I believe they used Transunion.
Message 4 of 53
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

LadyFICO wrote:
I was approved instantly online. I don't know my limit yet and I believe they used Transunion.

Really?? You are the first to ever report an instant approval. Maybe they updated their system.
Message 5 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the 7 to 10 day as well. Just call and they'll get any additional info they need and give you an answer. In my case it was just address verification. I faxed in a utility bill with my address and that was it.
Message 6 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an instant approval too...Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

i decided to get a few more cc's since i have a lot of inquiries this week anyway, and i was approved instantly by hooters too.  no cl stated, but instantly approved nonetheless.
Message 8 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was also approved online instantly. Received my card 8 days after applying.
Message 9 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I decided to apply for the Carnival Sea Miles today and was approved instantly online for that card too. Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by onmyway3161 on 06-17-2007 05:00 PM
Message 10 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.