Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPS Itchy......

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

APPS Itchy......

I recently got approved for 4 brand new card and i was go over with my credit file. In the long term i should get some more credit line. I dont know if its should be good reason to do it now since 2 of my old trade line going to drop off from my credit report in 2 years.........

Current months AAOA : 298 with 11 account totals.

•        11 Trade Line                                                                                                                                         12 Trade Line
  • 298 :  11( Tradeline)  = 27.09 :  12(months) = 2.26 years                                 299 :  12( Tradeline)  = 24.91 :  12(months) = 2.07 years
  • 6 months : 2.76 years                                                                                                           6 months :   2.58 years
  • 1 years       : 3.26 years                                                                                                          1 years :      3.077 years.

Should i go for one more card ???? I want 1 more CU credit card maybe DCU or NFCU ( dont know if i eligible for it ). Or some good card that you guys think i should get. Try to stay away from store cards.......

Please tell me what do you guys think. Score drop 3 point for inquiry on EQ FICo : 672.

Walmart new trade line already add to my account today and no score drop yet. Tell me what you guys think.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: APPS Itchy......

@nicholasyud wrote:

I recently got approved for 4 brand new card and i was go over with my credit file. In the long term i should get some more credit line. I dont know if its should be good reason to do it now since 2 of my old trade line going to drop off from my credit report in 2 years.........

Current months AAOA : 298 with 11 account totals.

•        11 Trade Line                                                                                                                                         12 Trade Line
  • 298 :  11( Tradeline)  = 27.09 :  12(months) = 2.26 years                                             299 :  12( Tradeline)  = 24.91 :  12(months) = 2.07 years
  • 6 months : 2.76 years                                                                                                           6 months :   2.58 years
  • 1 years       : 3.26 years                                                                                                          1 years :      3.077 years.

Should i go for one more card ???? I want 1 more CU credit card maybe DCU or NFCU ( dont know if i eligible for it ). Or some good card that you guys think i should get. Try to stay away from store cards.......

Please tell me what do you guys think. Score drop 3 point for inquiry on EQ FICo : 672.

Walmart new trade line already add to my account today and no score drop yet. Tell me what you guys think.

Tell me because I don't remember... probably posted on it and still don't remember (read this 6 or so times, and had to unlock my computer a couple times I kept forgetting, finally pausing TV and clicking reply) LOL... Yes it is this bad!

Anyway tell me what 4 new cards you just got? and I will sit here rocking and holding pillow tightly that it's the 4 cards from the left side of your sigi!!!

How would you "Possibly" qualify for Navy? (ANY TIME someone can get into Navy, THEY NEED TO TAKE IT!!!)

If it's not Navy, I would look at Discover or maybe Citi but would probably wait for your 62 days and hopefully get Amex Delta to $3k and get Wally to $2-$5k depending on underwriting and you sweet talking someone Smiley Tongue

Capital One and Household (now cap 1) can we combine these yet? was thinkin about this just an hour ago about mine!!?

CLOSE CREDIT ONE NOW!... blink... to LONG! LOL

Message 2 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Thanks Creditc

I planning to talk to them about Walmart Card when i actiavation my card if they wont do i would try a 2nd route as backdoor number: 2k or 2.5 credit limit

Delta : Same thing : maybe ask them about 2k . if they refuse then used the card for 60 days then trynna get 3k.

Capitol one and orchard would be closing soon. Maybe i keep capital with no AF but def closed orchard but not now because i paid their annual fees last month. Maybe keep them about 1 year and see if they can waive another year, but def closed them soon.

Credit one would be closed somewhere around May since AF kick in.
I want to keep all the card now for payment history since i start rebuild my card in the very beinning of the year.

But anw should i wait a few months since my new account add on my credit report then apps again ???? I due to my morgate about 6 months to 1 year. Thats the reason why i would like to get one more trade line then garden. I dont know maybe I'm just to tempted since i saw so many succesfull apps approval. Hmmmmmmm

I hate toys limit thou that's reason why i rather wait or get in with CU than some $500 $1000 credit line.

Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

CLI underwriting with GE is probably only option... CSR push button and if it is in computer already why didn't give it to you at approval.

amex, don't mess with them until day 62.

yeah keep if AF paid already and if you are thinking mortgage in under year you need to stop applying like now!

Message 4 of 9
beb86
Valued Contributor

They have some calamine lotion in the garden for the app itch..Just saying!!

Message 5 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

Do they save them in Walmart ????? i need some for myself ASAP since all my apps went though after 10 second.......God that's feeling feel great Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 9
beb86
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@beb86 wrote:

Do they save them in Walmart ????? i need some for myself ASAP since all my apps went though after 10 second.......God that's feeling feel great Smiley Very Happy

Haha yeah I bet

Message 7 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approvals

Message 8 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Guys 

Should I go for 1 more apps !?? Just one more !??

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.