Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I doomed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I doomed?

I have 6 cc's: 3 cap1, 1 WaMu, 1 HSBC, 1 Applied Card Bank. 2 have cr's of $450 & $700 respectively; the other 4: 1@1,00; 1@1,320(the WaMu one); 1@ 15,00; 1@2,000. I also have a $22,000 Fed. Tax Lien dating back to 1994, which I'm reducing little by little every month. My question: Am I doomed with low cr's until I pass into the after life? TransUnion: 649; Experian: 647 thanks, Sylvia
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I doomed?

Sylviatob wrote:
I have 6 cc's: 3 cap1, 1 WaMu, 1 HSBC, 1 Applied Card Bank. 2 have cr's of $450 & $700 respectively; the other 4: 1@1,00; 1@1,320(the WaMu one); 1@ 15,00; 1@2,000. I also have a $22,000 Fed. Tax Lien dating back to 1994, which I'm reducing little by little every month. My question: Am I doomed with low cr's until I pass into the after life? TransUnion: 649; Experian: 647 thanks, Sylvia

Do you mean CLs? It seems like you're asking about Credit Limits, so I'll answer based on that assumption...

You may be able to increase the limits of your existing accounts, but the liklihood that you will get limits at much higher than the staters you have is unlikely.

Focus on payin the lien off - after that, if you have been responsible - you should be fine. Why try to increase your available Credit when you have so much existing debt to pay?

Good Luck.

Rob
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I doomed?

You are correct Rob. I was referring to Credit Limit increases. not cr's(was in a hurry when I wrote question. tnx for correcting my mistake) And thank you for your reply Sylvia
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.