cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx Keeps Sending Pre-Q After Opening BCE

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

AmEx Keeps Sending Pre-Q After Opening BCE

It is just puzzling. We opened the BCE two months ago. Before that, no AmEx pre-Q offers in the mail. But after we received the BCE card, we've received 4 pre-Q offers with pre-Q codes. What is that?

I can see that one or two may have been set up before we opened the card. But this has been two months....

The new offer is to get $250 bonus with $1,000 spending. Not too bad. But the person who was -pre-Q'es can't apply....

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Established Contributor

Re: AmEx Keeps Sending Pre-Q After Opening BCE

@BronzeTrader wrote:

It is just puzzling. We opened the BCE two months ago. Before that, no AmEx pre-Q offers in the mail. But after we received the BCE card, we've received 4 pre-Q offers with pre-Q codes. What is that?

I can see that one or two may have been set up before we opened the card. But this has been two months....

The new offer is to get $250 bonus with $1,000 spending. Not too bad. But the person who was -pre-Q'es can't apply....

I just got my first ever Email Prequal yesterday from Amex for the Platinum Card with a RSVP code.

Tempting..

________________________________________________________________________________________
Goal: FICO Scores 800+. Started at 588 last yr.
Current FICO 8 Scores as of 05/03/18: TU: 724 - EQ: 735 - EX: 711

Cards: Amex BCE, Amex EDP, Chase Frdm, Jetblue Plus, Discover IT, PenFed Plat Rwrds, Amazon Prime Visa, BofA Asiana, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Delta Plat, PayPal Mstrcrd, Amex Plat, Amex SPG, Chase CSR.
Message 2 of 3
Established Contributor

Re: AmEx Keeps Sending Pre-Q After Opening BCE

________________________________________________________________________________________
Goal: FICO Scores 800+. Started at 588 last yr.
Current FICO 8 Scores as of 05/03/18: TU: 724 - EQ: 735 - EX: 711

Cards: Amex BCE, Amex EDP, Chase Frdm, Jetblue Plus, Discover IT, PenFed Plat Rwrds, Amazon Prime Visa, BofA Asiana, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Delta Plat, PayPal Mstrcrd, Amex Plat, Amex SPG, Chase CSR.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.