Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Delta ( Updated )

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Amex Delta ( Updated )

I think apply for Amex Delta . Does anyone had succesful approved with 662 Fico score ??

Everything on my signature and i finally got the last collection removed from my report.

Had 2 charge off show in March 2008 DOFD. Never paid.......
I lived in Florida and wonder what CRA they pulls also ??????

Any had succesful approved with those score ???? Please share your experience.........

APPROVED FOR 1000  FICO SCORE 675 on Nov 14

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex Delta

That seems 20-30 pts lower than what they'd approve, but I think Delta is an easier one to get. You should try it if you can afford the inquiry!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 30
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

I just got approved tonight  with bk reporting  from 2005......kind of dispelllsthe theory ofvamex not being bk friendly........if you can afford the HP...try it

Message 3 of 30
distantarray
Established Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

I just got approved tonight  with bk reporting  from 2005......kind of dispelllsthe theory ofvamex not being bk friendly........if you can afford the HP...try it

Amex isn't FRESH Bankruptcy friendly, but after 5+ years you can get in sometimes. Also it's time for the holidays anyways my dad got in with a 666 Amex Fico score. $1,000 limit though, gotta warn you it's a easier revolver to get but hardest rewards to redeem. They state like 12,000 miles to go to Asia, good luck with that. You get 30,000+ miles so we were like DAMN this is AWESOME! but we can't even book trips 1 year in advanced for those rates, the points are only worth 1.1 cent a piece and you'll be lucky if you get ANYTHING to redeem at the advertised miles cost of travel. You usually have to pay 2-3 times that.

Get in get the bonus, enjoy it for a few months and PC it to a BCE/BCP one of the hardest revolvers to get lol

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 4 of 30
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I got a BCE with a 696 Fico on TU.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 30
distantarray
Established Contributor

generally BCP requires 720+ but things can change the internal score like current client history etc, and BCE might be easier to get into because less rewards, but regardless Delta Skymiles is MUCH easier to get and PC gateway is there so this makes it worthwhile with the higher bonus.

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I got a BCE with a 696 Fico on TU.

Message 6 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

i really want to get the revolve CC with them . I dont really want the charge card ......Hmmmmm dont know if anyone sucess with Delta at mid 600'.......

The number one reason i want to get in relationship with them bcause they had credit limit after 61days....

Message 7 of 30
distantarray
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

i really want to get the revolve CC with them . I dont really want the charge card ......Hmmmmm dont know if anyone sucess with Delta at mid 600'.......

The number one reason i want to get in relationship with them bcause they had credit limit after 61days....

btw I saw your signiture that you had baddies from Midland have you ever sent them a DV? they usually fold faster than Consuela ...

Message 8 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

btw I saw your signiture that you had baddies from Midland have you ever sent them a DV? they usually fold faster than Consuela ...

thank you distance i already got them remove from my credit report but didnt see my points go up whatsoever..........

Message 9 of 30
distantarray
Established Contributor

so no more baddies ? and your scores didn't go up? that's really weird when I got my last two collections removed my scores went up 100+ points lmao

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.