Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Members Soft Pull?? Myth or True

tag
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Members Soft Pull?? Myth or True

I’ve been a member for about 10 months and just approved for a personal and business card today. No HP.
Personal:

Business:

Message 21 of 26
stw715
Regular Contributor

9-2015, AmEx ED approved.

2-2016, AmEx BCE declined no HP.

8-2016, AmEx BCE approved with HP. (Don’t remember if it was pre-approved or not). 

Message 22 of 26
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

As an existing AMEX cardholder, in the past two months I've received an auto-CLI on my BCP card and won approval for the AMEX Platinum and SPG Luxury cards, all with only a SP.

Good luck!

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm an existing customer and I checked my preapprovals last week and was preapproved for every card by checking the apply button and seeing the " you're preapproved get a decision in less than 30 seconds" language.

After seeing that I applied for the SPG, Delta Gold and PRG on the same day. They all were instant approvals with a SP.
Message 24 of 26
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Thats awesome!! I think i will wait til i see the you are " Pre approved" message before i app for the Amex Cash Magnet.
Message 25 of 26
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

I apped for the PRG back in April and got it with a SP. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa || Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.