Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Saks $50 credit for...BevMo?!?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Saks $50 credit for...BevMo?!?

@Anonymous wrote:

Then I’m out of ideas other than me and the liquor store purchases are just special Smiley Tongue

My gut did say try to liquor store.. Should listened to the devil side of me Smiley Tongue... Lol it will all work out just fine just annoying is all

08 Scores - TU: 839 - EXP:839 - EQ:838
Message 21 of 29
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

saks2.png

saks3.png 

My subtotal was over $50.  SkyMiles posted.

Message 22 of 29
bz386
Frequent Contributor

Bought a shirt on July 1st, charge posted on July 3rd, still no credit. I am really annoyed because I’m planning to cancel my Platinum and I have to do so before July 23rd if I want to get the AF back.
Message 23 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

What I see here is clearly my state is a way higher tax bracket state than yours lol... Not cool Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 29
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

saks2.png

saks3.png

My subtotal was over $50.  SkyMiles posted.

What I see here is clearly my state is a way higher tax bracket state than yours lol... Not cool Smiley Tongue

(Sorry, I swapped the original photo.  Did a rookie mistake and left my order number on there. LOL)

The sales tax in "Taxachusetts" went from 5% to 6.25% a while back, but it's never applied to food, clothing, or books.  I've lived in states with 9+% sales tax that applied to everything.

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

356AE374-D4AE-4765-842C-6CE58CE858CE.jpegYou have no idea how hard that was for me 😂

Message 26 of 29
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Greetings from Canada. Statement credit posted today!
Message 27 of 29
bz386
Frequent Contributor

Mine posted today, too. Purchase was on July 1st. Perfect timing, was waiting for it to post so I can finally cancel the Platinum. My Plat is now an ex-account. 😁
Message 28 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@K-in-Boston wrote:
Greetings from Canada. Statement credit posted today!

Bring me back some maple syrup please Smiley Tongue..  Still waiting for mine to post although from sounds of it should within a few more days

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.