Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Zync Reporting

tag
kobe2012
Established Contributor

Amex Zync Reporting

Is it good to have Amex on your credit reports?? and also I was wondering Zync reports on all three bureaus.... would it increase/decrease my score once it starts reporting???

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Zync Reporting

@kobe2012 wrote:

Is it good to have Amex on your credit reports?? and also I was wondering Zync reports on all three bureaus.... would it increase/decrease my score once it starts reporting???

Having an AMEX might help you when other creditors see it again I stress it 'might'

My Zync reports to all 3

Score decrease is a YMMV (your mileage may vary) situation. An inq, a new account (reduced AAoA) can reduce your score. In the case of the Zync, it has no CL associated with it so your util % doesn't change. If it did have a CL to it, that might lower your total util and might have gotten you some boost. I use 'might' a lot becasue everyone's category is different.

I added 4 cards all with CL and my scores didn't move much at all. On my 5th card I dropped over 16 points but gained 21 back after 4 months.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.