Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex adaptation to ones Usage

tag
pmbrian
Contributor

Re: Amex adaptation to ones Usage

Yeah, that happened to me unitl the statement cut, I think if I recall right.  Oh yeah - it did, so I pushed a payment from my bank until the statement cut, then it was after that i could do the daily payment.

03/25/20 - FICO 8 EQ - 709 TU - 717 EX - 718

09/02/19 - FICO 8 EQ - 702 TU - 699 EX - 714
Message 11 of 25
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Did you sign up for pay online? 

Does it show recent activity?

I still haven't received a statement as of yet and have made 3700 in payments for the Gold.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 12 of 25
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmm ok I do have my bank account setup already. However, still I am unable to post a payment it won't let me - says I don't have a balance. Dam n Blast I can see the bloody numbers!!

Sighhhh

For new Amex accounts, as with many CC companies. you cannot  make a payment from the Amex website prior to the first statement posting. After the first statement cuts you may make as many payments as you like, one per day I believe. However, you may, as a previous poster suggested, PUSH a payment through from your banks website.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes the first thing i did was sign up for pay online, auto pay

and i have activity already gas, groceries etc

Message 14 of 25
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

It may be possible that since I called in to the CSR before I used the online service that may have helped me to make payment. I also believe at 1st it wouldn't let me make a payment come to think about it a little more and that is why I called AMEX CSR. 

I asked how I could make a payment and she said I can choose to pay online put information in and will update with-in 24 hrs. 

But as of today I still have not received a  statement. My statement is not suppose to cut until Nov 29th 2010 which would be my 1st statement. But as I stated earlier I have made payments already with-out the statement.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I think I will push the payment through my bank. 

Anybody know any specifics on address or info I specifically need to input into the my "payee" fields on my bank account? Wondering if all the payment addresses are the same.

Thanks Fellows

Message 16 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I just used whatever address they have on the website for the 14 people left on this planet who still mail in checks for their payments. Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 25
Gh0st
Contributor

I was actually able to pay off my balance on my zync that i got a few days ago. Is it because I was an AU before on a different card a year ago?

.Believe.
Message 18 of 25
Achase
Regular Contributor

wat do u think caused the fr

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 522
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would it flag as FR if you are supposed to use the card and have no negative reason for them to inquire they have to see how you spend and im not buying TV's or anything just bills internet/cable and food. Further, I have auto pay set and linked to my bank account. I already called them to ask them why I can't pay them. The CSR has a laugh as she said most people "Dont" want to pay bills and you are insisting to pay. They wouldn't take my money LOL

When I got my card I tried that Credit Line checker thing - and input 1000 and it approved. So I am thinking I should be good considering I have followed proper steps. I can't fathom a legit reason for an annoying FR.

Has anyone has this happen to them?

Thanks

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.