Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex soft pull....

tag
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Amex soft pull....

Is it true they only do soft pulls when you already have a card with them? Currently cleaning up my reports and going for the green! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex soft pull....

When you're a current member they soft pull for denials, hard pull for approvals.  You can recon if denied from the soft, but they will do a HP

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 2 of 8
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

well thats good to know thanks 

Message 3 of 8
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Clean them up all good then apps for it with better change and higher limit to start with........

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 4 of 8
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

I am thankful for my zync just tired of it. Will fore Eric be stuck at a 500 limit but was surprised when I was approved with a 615 on EX 

Message 5 of 8
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Wow meant forever....darn technology lol 

Message 6 of 8
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

they wont approved for 615 or anything closed to it.......I would wait your score went up about 680 or at least 660 then apps for their easiest revolve card.....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 7 of 8
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

ive had the zync for two years. not sure what my current score is but im far from a 615. just pulled my reports and trying to clean up some more. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.