Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else?

tag
CivalV
Established Contributor

Anyone Else?

Is anyone's Chase account showing multiple CCs under the Credit Cards section? Normally nothing shows but once my Chase Marriott Bonvoy hit 6-7mos in age I started seeing cards again. 

I currently have the Saphirre Reserve, Saphirre Preferred, United explorer, SouthWest & both Freedom Cards showing in that credit card section. No set APR, so I assume marketing? 

Might also go into the branch to see if they have any preapprovals on their end. For some reason my online account does not show me preapprovals. Last time I went into the branch, the rep showed me I was preapproved for almost all Chase cards.. *shocker* ... I am looking for a 0% APR for 15-18mos for a balance transfer. My Marriott Bonvoy has an SL of $5k, scores are all in 690s and UTL is at 50%... due to some purchases for my new apt. Only new accounts I have is my Citi Costco and a Secured NFCU card which are both about 4 mos. I am currently 6/24. I will be 4/24 in 5-6 mos. 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone Else?

Mine shows pre-approved for both Sapphire cards, CFU and SW.

Message 2 of 19
CivalV
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine shows pre-approved for both Sapphire cards, CFU and SW.

Does it give you a set APR? Mine does not show prepproved. It just shows me the current offers. Im curious if I go in branch if that will trigger the preapproval to show on my account like it did back in November 

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm assuming if it's pre-approved with a star it's good. Others will give feedback.

Message 4 of 19
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Unless it has a green or black banner and a set APR, it is most likely marketing. I've seen all 3 in my account at different times: green pre-approval, black pre-qualified, and just a CC link. The green has a set APR and I believe the black does as well, but I can't recall.

Currently I  have nothing showing except the "find a card" link, but I just accepted a green pre-approval CFU. I used to have the CFU, Marriot and something else earlier this year with no green or black banner. Clicking on them showed an APR range, so I assumed they were marketing.

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a week ago. Generally, I check my accounts on Monday. Only a couple of times have I had the green. Tomorrow I planned a in branch visit. 

Message 6 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@TSlop wrote:

Unless it has a green or black banner and a set APR, it is most likely marketing. I've seen all 3 in my account at different times: green pre-approval, black pre-qualified, and just a CC link. The green has a set APR and I believe the black does as well, but I can't recall.

Currently I  have nothing showing except the "find a card" link, but I just accepted a green pre-approval CFU. I used to have the CFU, Marriot and something else earlier this year with no green or black banner. Clicking on them showed an APR range, so I assumed they were marketing.

+1 on bolded part ya mine is showing SW, United and FU card currently but none are pre-approved like my marriott was close to a year ago.  I would be shot down so quickly Smiley Happy.  

Message 7 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Chase wouldn't give me a CPR if I need one, and rightfully so.

It's fine, I'll just keep pretending that I really dont want 5% on groceries. 

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

chase.JPG

This is from just a few minutes ago.  The same offers have been there for me for quite some time but at one time they gave me my CL before applying.  Now they don't show that anymore.  All of them have a exact APR, not a range.

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes my 4 offers are exactly like yours.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.