cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?

I get so annoyed when CSR tell me "As long as I have been here it's been... (info we are not agreeing on!)"

Last year applied for Credit Card and NavCheck, 1 Pulled TU and 1 pulled EQ.

Earlier this month applied for the auto refi and a non secured CC, Both pulled EQ which contains my (30) 90+ day late payments... not only was it in my BK but it has also been PIF now but for some reason Santander is still winning that it is correct (EQ rep last week said he would delete so hoping it's just taking a bit longer)

Anyway called just now to Navy and asked if I could either submit the PIF letter for Santander or if they could pull TU and he said they don't pull TU (only EQ)  I asked if this was new and he said no, I said last year opening the account and applying for the CC, Auto Loan and Nav Check that I had equal 2 pulls TU and 2 Pulls EQ and he really just basically told me they don't do that.... ummm... Hi I'm looking at my credit report!!

Oh well he sent request back to see if they would pull TU but he said they would not accept ANY info from me about credit reports (they have to get it themselves)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?

@Creditaddict wrote:

"....but he said they would not accept ANY info from me about credit reports (they have to get it themselves)"

This is what we have experienced when we've gone car shopping.  They NEVER accept the credit report that we bring into them. 

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

"....but he said they would not accept ANY info from me about credit reports (they have to get it themselves)"

This is what we have experienced when we've gone car shopping.  They NEVER accept the credit report that we bring into them. 

Sorry not explained correctly, Car Shopping won't take your reports because they use Auto Enhanced Fico reports and you don't have access to those.

I just wanted to submit the letter from the 1 negative account that Navy was seeing on EQ that shows it has been paid now and not late like on report.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I misunderstood your post! 

But, I will agree with you that dealing with CSRs is often frustrating because it seems to me they represent very little in "customer service."  

Message 4 of 6
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

But, I will agree with you that dealing with CSRs is often frustrating because it seems to me they represent very little in "customer service."  

amen

Message 5 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.