cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone request a CLI from CareCredit recently???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone request a CLI from CareCredit recently???

I just tried to call and request a CLI from the automated system but it automatically went to connect me to a CSR when I hit that I wanted to request a CLI. I know that with the CSR it is (normally) a hard pull. Has anyone gotten the auto system lately or are they going though CSRs now with the computer and if decliened they will offer the HP?? I don't understand why CareCredit is so different from my other GE cards. It was be going straight to the SD once we finish paying for my daughter's braces!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone request a CLI from CareCredit recently???

I applied for carecredit in early august and was approved for $1200. The approval letter stated to wait 48 hours and then ask for an increase if needed. I waited a few days and tried to use the automated system but it sent me to a rep. I asked to be increased to $3000 and after about 10 seconds i was approved for the new limit. The next day i got an alert that said they did another hard pull so i would assume if you ask for increase it might be a hard pull but they seem to be very easy to get an increase with so if you need the increase its worth the hard pull because it won't ding your credit much if at all for 1 inq.

Message 2 of 3
Smug
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone request a CLI from CareCredit recently???

Always a hard pull....
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.