Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Installment Question

tag
blazerein
Established Contributor

Apple Card Installment Question

Anyone used Apple Card with 6 or 12 months to pay on Apple Accessories with no interest?  I used it for Air Pods Pro $249 with 6 months to pay and I did not get billed after a month for only $39 and I also got 3% cash back.  Am I correct that this card still reports Zero Balance once you pay your monthly installment? It does not show that I owe $249. I mean, it will be great to buy those Macbook's with 12 months to pay and still shows zero balance. Just wanted to know if anyone has experience with this.  Thanks

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card Installment Question

Hey so I'm currently on month 2 of a 12 month installment plan for a MacBook Pro.  On my Apple Card in the Wallet app my balance is seen as $0 when I pay my monthly installment payment. However all 3 credit bureaus show the total amount owed on the entire installment as of the last closing date for my account balance/ utilization. 

Message 2 of 4
blazerein
Established Contributor

Got it, thanks for verifying. Glad I asked.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 3 of 4
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@blazerein wrote:

Got it, thanks for verifying. Glad I asked.

You're welcome! Happy I could help!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.