cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempted Amex CL increase but found out they changed the rules....

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Attempted Amex CL increase but found out they changed the rules....

MidnightVoice wrote:

Way back when I posted about a similar conversation with a Chase employee.  Chase are now recommending MyFICO to find out about credit  Smiley Very Happy

I'm sure Chase has a plant or two in these forums.Smiley Tongue
Message 21 of 63
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:
Way back when I posted about a similar conversation with a Chase employee. Chase are now recommending MyFICO to find out about credit Smiley Very Happy

I'm sure Chase has a plant or two in these forums.Smiley Tongue

Any CCC with a lick of sense would!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up.
Message 23 of 63
silly34
Regular Contributor

Called and worked through 3 supervisors and didn't get anywhere. Only thing stopping us from the CLI is because we pulled 30 days ago. "Ok, here it is: CLI's will not be approved if the account has been open for less than 30 days. You CAN apply for a CLI every 30 days, but any one account will not be systematically approved for a CLI more than once every 6 months. If you are declined, tell the rep "thank you", hang up and call 1-800-576-8942 M - F 9a - 12a EST, 10a-6p Sat. EST. This dept cannot help you if you do not have a recent request put through by a CSR, but they are humans and can make decisions outside of the system. Calling is not a guarantee of approval, but you will at least be speaking to someone who can override. EX score is very important when speaking to them to get an override. "
Message 24 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fused, you still didn't answer the question.  When you get to work, you'll clarify?  What do you mean?  Smiley Very Happy
Message 25 of 63
fused
Moderator Emeritus

TheCynicalOne wrote:
Fused, you still didn't answer the question.  When you get to work, you'll clarify?  What do you mean?  Smiley Very Happy

What?Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 63
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Fused, you still didn't answer the question. When you get to work, you'll clarify? What do you mean? Smiley Very Happy

What?Smiley Happy

I think that scoppe was telling fused back on page 1 that when scoppe (not fused) got to work, s/he would check. There was also a msg to silly. It was kind of a confusing post, because it looked like quotes.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 27 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that's right.

I wanna know what you meant by that fused, when you were going to get to work, you'd check.
Message 28 of 63
fused
Moderator Emeritus

TheCynicalOne wrote:
Yeah that's right.

I wanna know what you meant by that fused, when you were going to get to work, you'd check.

You're confusing me with one of your co-workers.
Message 29 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:

TheCynicalOne wrote:
Yeah that's right.

You're confusing me with one of your co-workers.

Oh, see? That's what happens when someone screws up the quotes in a post.  Scoppe misposted and then the next post was misposted with the quote making it seem like you were an amex employee.  lol
Message 30 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.