Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BACK TO CAPITAL EO

tag
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

BACK TO CAPITAL EO

Got in touch with capital EO AGAIN, asked for CLI on both orchard bank and asked capital one steps program get turned into "venture" card.  Lets wait and see this time.  Otherwise im canceling the capital one and will sock draw the orchard since i've had it since 2007, i dont think i should close it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: BACK TO CAPITAL EO

Good luck

@kerbear1969 wrote:

Got in touch with capital EO AGAIN, asked for CLI on both orchard bank and asked capital one steps program get turned into "venture" card.  Lets wait and see this time.  Otherwise im canceling the capital one and will sock draw the orchard since i've had it since 2007, i dont think i should close it.

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

If they do a soft pull on your Orchard card let us know so we can start contacting them!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 3 of 4
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Good Luck!!

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.