cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

is the Platinum card a BBRZ mastercard?Yes, it is. 

do i call the same number on the back of my BBRZ to ask regarding the platinum or would i call a different number?

No. The number is (800)-419-4959.

Ron.

Message 41 of 62
highway91

They raised my limit from 300 to 600 last night online and I have a gold card

Transunion fico 723
Equifax fico 673
Experian fico (psecu) 690

Goal 720 across the board
Message 42 of 62
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Does this apply to all HSBC cards, and I still have yet to find out from more than one person if these are HARD pulls
Message 43 of 62
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@plasticguy wrote:
Does this apply to all HSBC cards, and I still have yet to find out from more than one person if these are HARD pulls

I wish I could confirm but I only have access to my TU/EQ reports - I did not get a hard pull on either.

Message 44 of 62
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Ok Thanks
Message 45 of 62
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

@texasman07 wrote:

I got a letter today from the "GOLD BBRZ MC" saying that "thank your for your recent request...blah blah blah..." At this time Gold cards are not eligible for CLI'S!!! I am kicking this card to the curb. What a joke.

they lied to you because just as i mentioned in one of my previous posts, a few weeks ago, they gave me a CLI of $200 on my gold BBRZ mc.  but that was their automatic increase.

Message 46 of 62
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

is there a way to multi-quote posts when replying to more than i post?  didn't mean to make two posts to reply to two different members.

@Ron1 wrote:

is the Platinum card a BBRZ mastercard?Yes, it is. 

do i call the same number on the back of my BBRZ to ask regarding the platinum or would i call a different number?

No. The number is (800)-419-4959.

Ron.

thanks for that info Ron!  i have to think if i want to pull that application trigger right now.  im currently in gardening mode.

Message 47 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone who got the "We'll get back to you in 72 hours..." message gotten a response yet?  Just curious.

Message 48 of 62
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just pulled a triple credit report from myprivacymatters. No hard pull from both EXP and TU.  I couldn't access from EQ because my EQ had some problems. Sometimes, it works and it doesn't.

Ron.

Message 49 of 62
tray
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone who got the "We'll get back to you in 72 hours..." message gotten a response yet?  Just curious.

I tried yesterday evening and recieved the 72 hour get back to you message , the only email I recieved was a confirmation email of my request and that was an hour later after I requested the cli, have not heard anything yet, I am just curious of a hard pull though, also I probably will not get an increased as I recieved a small increase when hsbc gave the 1st auto- cli the beginning of this year.  Good Luck I hope you get somewhere

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 50 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.