Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Cards Switching To FNBO Soon

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

BP Cards Switching To FNBO Soon

Just got a letter today that BP credit cards are switching to FNBO in order to provide a better rewards program to existing customers. However my card isn't going to make the transition due to 12+ mos. of inactivity and will be closed on May 22nd of this year. It does say I'm welcome to app the new BP Prime Rewards card however if I so desire. Don't think I will though. I have other cards that give 3, 4, and 5% back on gas purchases so I'll just continue to use those. I do however hate to lose the 8 year history I have with my current BP card.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BP Cards Switching To FNBO Soon

Interesting that your specific account isn't migrating to FNBO. When was the last time you used it?

Wasn't your Comenity Caesar's Rewards Visa closed less than a couple months ago for inactivity? Are some of your accounts dormant?

Message 2 of 9
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@FinStar: Since I've shifted my focus more towards cash rewards instead of credit limits within the last few years--yes some of my accounts have gone dormant from time to time--but I try not to let the lesser used ones go more than a year if I can help it. When they closed Caesar's I honestly thought I had used it more recently than they said I did--but I guess not.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 9
Goos
Regular Contributor

Bp Credit Cards switching to FBNO

Not sure if anyone else posted this as my search resulted in nothing but I received a packet that my BP credit card (not the visa) will be switching to FBNO and will now be a visa with them . But the switch happens May 22. If anyone else has a BP card or BP visa you may get this letter soon too.  Just a heads up.  

Message 4 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bp Credit Cards switching to FBNO

@Goos- reference topic upthread.

Message 5 of 9
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

New BPme Rewards FNBO

I had the Syncrhony BP Gas Card (Non VISA) version. Was pleasantly surprised with a notification roughly a month ago saying the card would be transferred into a BPme Rewards VISA & First National Bank of Omaha would be taking over the card Account from 05/22 & on. Wellllll just received my card in the mail and am excited to establish a new relationship with FNBO!

62D3CD87-C276-4CA4-A836-544899F045C4.jpeg

358A72FD-D023-41CA-AEFE-630E7A1B3277.jpeg

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 6 of 9
Dilbert934
Contributor

I have some gas cards that I use 3-4 times a year to keep them active.  I've had them for 30+ years (since college) and want to keep them active to maintain my Average Age Of Accounts.

Amex Skymiles ReserveAmex Skymiles PlatinumAmex Blue Cash PreferredAmex GoldAmex EverydayBank Of America Preferred RewardsChase FreedomChase Freedom UnlimitedDiscover Cash BackBP VisaLowesBest BuyTarget Red CardWF Jewelry AdvantageHome DepotWalmartSynchrony Car CareChevron (Since High School)PayPal Credit
Message 7 of 9
TaterDawg
New Contributor

Re: Bp Credit Cards switching to FBNO

I canceled my BP card a little over 3 weeks ago, but still received the new card about a week ago. I'm sort of assuming my account won't transfer over when it's all said and done.

As of 12/11/2023: FICO8- EQ- 828, TU-820, EX-810 - FICO9- EQ- 853, TU- 851, EX- 820 - FICO10- EQ- 822, TU-815, EX-787

* DCU Platinum $10K * USAA Rewards Sig Visa $18k * Chase Amazon Rewards Visa $7k * Kohls $3k * Amazon Store $10k * Citi DC $5.8k * Discover IT $5.8k * AmEx EveryDay $4.1k * Chase Freedom $3k * CapOne WEMC $10k * Barclay Cashforward $6.9k * Citi Premier $3.6k * USAA AmEx Cashback Rewards $18k * BoA Platinum Plus $15k * USBank Kroger 1-2-3 $10.5k * Amex Hilton Honors $8.7k * PenFed Platinum Rewards $10k * PayPal Credit $5.3k * NFCU GoRewards $18.6k * Walmart MC $10k * AMEX BCP $5K * 5/3 Bank Truly Simple $4.5k * AMEX Gold* CapOne Venture $10K* Chase Southwest RR $7.9k* Citi Costco $7k* Sam's Club MC $10k*
Message 8 of 9
thewally
New Contributor

Re: New BPme Rewards FNBO

They did a nice job on the design.  Its a good looking card.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.