cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Gas Card--Synchrony CL Reinstatement...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

BP Gas Card--Synchrony CL Reinstatement...

This is one of my oldest accts.-started out with Chase during my rebuild in Aug. 2013. I very seldom have used it if any in the last 1.5 years because of the high interest rate. Therefore they reduced my line to $1024 a few mos. ago. I created a new password for my acct. today and logged it and requested a CLI. But instead of the $4k I had before the CLD, I only asked for $2.5K because I felt that was sufficient for the usage---and they gave me back the original $4K! So maybe if you've had a CLD to $1024 for non-usage recently...it's possible to get your original CL restored.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: BP Gas Card--Synchrony CL Reinstatement...

Nice! Thats actually cool that they gave it back to you! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! Yup there was another post that same thing happened, person used the card again and it was restored.
Message 3 of 4
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Nice! Thats actually cool that they gave it back to you! Smiley Happy

Yes it was! I didn't actually need the entire $4K back, but I'm glad they gave it to me because that put my total TLs at $370K and some change--Only $130K needed now to reach my ultimate goal of $ 1/2 million.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.