cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard pc to non AF card before AF?

tag
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard pc to non AF card before AF?

Just wondering if I can get this card and PC to the non AF version in a year before the AF hits?

Thanks!
fico 747
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard pc to non AF card before AF?

Bump, I think from what I've read searching the forum this can be done
fico 747
Message 2 of 6
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

I think it is possible. Ron1 said you need at least 12 mos history to PC, etc.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 3 of 6
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I want to know too...Smiley Indifferent Bump!

Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Barclays PC policies change frequently so the jury is still out on this.  Some have success, while others have not.  There has been a few threads here and there on this topic, one that I recall was this one:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Barclays-Arrival-downgrade-to-no-AF/td-p/2378709

Message 5 of 6
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Barclays PC policies change frequently so the jury is still out on this.  Some have success, while others have not.  There has been a few threads here and there on this topic, one that I recall was this one:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Barclays-Arrival-downgrade-to-no-AF/td-p/2378709

Thank you for the link. I might just close it when the AF hits next year. Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.