I've had my CSP since April but have put around $6000 thru it and PIF each statement balance. I would like to get it to $10,000. My other chase card is freedom with $6000!limit. CSP has $5000. The freedom is about $1800 balance now as I took advantage of 0%. I could pay off but don't really want too. Should I wait til next month to call and ask for CLI on CSP? When I do call should I call exec or reg back door?
I would wait only after 6 months of having the card to ask for a CLI. With Chase, more than likely it will be a HP, so don't waste one right now!
Chase was a HP for a cli increase for my case.
I got my CSP and Freedom in February and have put several thousand dollars through them since. The other day, right arounf the 6 month point they auto CLI'd me from 5k and 6k respectively to 8k each. Maybe they'll show you some luv!
did you cli with freedom? or was it always that good?
hard pull? auto cli?
|Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15|
Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Earn Cash Back
|Amex Zync(Unicorn) |
Citi DC $10,000
Is your Freedom the visa signature version? If not you ciuld prob call the exec iffice & have them transfer part of the freedom limit to your CSP (unless you are planning on putting a lot of charges on the freedom b/c of the zero apr.) Not exactly what you want but you woudn't take a HP for it.