cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black/Premier/Invite Only Cards Out There?

tag
creditconcept
Regular Contributor

Re: Black/Premier/Invite Only Cards Out There?

OP, you have a ZYNC in your signature. 

You already have something that DOESNT EXIST, and litterally NO ONE can get!

I dont know why you would need any more exclusitivity Smiley Wink

Message 61 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

What does the OP applying for something he/she wants have to do with anything, let alone "more exclusivity"?

I also have the ZYNC AMEX plus other cards that are no longer available or have been discontinued. Everyone's goals are different and for some individuals certain cards have a specific purpose.
Message 62 of 71
astrangerwcandy
Contributor

@creditconcept wrote:

OP, you have a ZYNC in your signature. 

You already have something that DOESNT EXIST, and litterally NO ONE can get!

I dont know why you would need any more exclusitivity Smiley Wink

Haha yeah I just got a brand new one too that extends out to 05/20. Other than looking nice and being flashy it's pretty useless though Smiley Tongue I was looking at these high end or exclusive cards for benefits not just to say I have one.

Message 63 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really like the movie Up in the Air, American Airlines Concierge Key looks pretty cool. But I think that's not a credit card and I just simply think that card looks awesome...

Message 64 of 71
TitaniumCash
Regular Contributor

@dilettante wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got an email from UPS that I should expect a delivery on Wednesday... from JPMorgan Chase.  I guess that means I was approved?  It's saying it's only 1lb though, which seems low.  My United MileagePlus card came in a box that was over 5lbs.  

It looks like you got approved, so congrats! The packaging for the Palladium is a lot smaller than the UA MileagePlus Club card and the Ritz. And if IIRC, the timing for delivery of new card is about 4 days after approval because they have to etch your signature onto the card. The bigger package (the very big and heavy hotel collection book) will arrive later.  Your UA club lounge access card will take awhile, too.  Hope you find a good banker who can reimburse the AF for you and when you tire of the metal card, you can ask them to send a plastic version. Have fun with your new card!

There's a hotel collection book for the Palladium? That's awesome. I think they should do that for all the high end hotel cards. When I was at a timeshare presentation for Starwood properties, they had a hotel collection book but I don't think they send those out to the timeshare owners either.

Message 65 of 71
jsucool76
Super Contributor

My assumption is it's the visa signature luxury hotel collection.
Message 66 of 71
dilettante
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
My assumption is it's the visa signature luxury hotel collection.

Nope, different collection.  Higher end and lots of boutique hotels and GHA collection as well.  Though some hotels are in both, Palladium offers lots of Ritz Carlton, St. Regis,

a few Waldorf Astorias and, some exclusive resorts.  It's more in line with Amex's FHR collection with same type of benefits (full breakfast, welcome gifts, local experiences, etc.).

Message 67 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

dilettante, it sounds like you have the Palladium card.  Is there any chance you know where it was shipped from?  This package is saying it's coming from Westerville, Ohio.

Message 68 of 71
dilettante
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

dilettante, it sounds like you have the Palladium card.  Is there any chance you know where it was shipped from?  This package is saying it's coming from Westerville, Ohio.

Sorry, it's been a few years, don't remember where it came from. All I remember is that it all happened quickly - applied on a Monday afternoon, approval call next morning and had the card by Friday.

Have you looked on your CPC online account if the card is showing up?

Message 69 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, it's not showing up.  I finally got through to someone and my app is still pending.  I'm not sure what that shipment is, but I don't see how it could be the Palladium card.  Crappy timing on whatever it is they're sending me though.  Big false alarm.

Message 70 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.