Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards CLI Help

tag
eternity22

BofA Cash Rewards CLI Help

Hi all,

So I have a BofA Cash rewards visa with a 1.5k limit. I have had the card since June 2012 and always PIF. In June 2013 I requested a CLI from 800 to 1.5k. I am regretting not asking for more and really could use a total limit of 4k because I used the card the most. Do you think they will give me a CLI to 4k after 3 months? It wouldn't freak them out and make them close my account would it? Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: BofA Cash Rewards CLI Help

@eternity22 wrote:

Hi all,

So I have a BofA Cash rewards visa with a 1.5k limit. I have had the card since June 2012 and always PIF. In June 2013 I requested a CLI from 800 to 1.5k. I am regretting not asking for more and really could use a total limit of 4k because I used the card the most. Do you think they will give me a CLI to 4k after 3 months? It wouldn't freak them out and make them close my account would it? Thanks for your help.

You can ask it won't hurt. No they won't close your account for asking but be aware it will require a HP approved or denied.

Good luck should you try

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
eternity22

Thanks I applied online and was instantly approved for a total credit line of 4k.

Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 6
resilient
Established Contributor

CONGRATS!!

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 5 of 6
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Nice CL!  Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.