Did you mean: 

CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

congrats on your CLI!! Well, your dad's cli. XD

Fire:

I would try again. Or ask them to PC you to a different card. They might not gice a CLI since it is a student card.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any higher CLs (sorry if they are in sig, cant see sig on mobile site) and does your income (since i am assuming you are a student) justify a higher CL. Some students don't have a high enough income for lenders to want to hand out decent CLs.
Message 11 of 19
melbaro
New Contributor

@firesoul453 wrote:

@CreditChampion wrote:

Now to work on my Journey limit...Smiley Happy

I have a journey card, and it seems my limit of $750 is going to be all they'll give me...

Tried regualr numbers, online chat, automated system, and even the executive office number.  No luck at all! I even tried to get them to combine cards (have a useless playstation visa), but they don't do that apparently...  And I've had it for almost 2 years!

Really annoying. 

Only thing that keeps me from cancleing is that it is my oldest card and want I really old card to show on my record.

That card is far from useless...and in my opinion the best Cap1 card based on the aggressiveness of the points and no AF. Just got my limit bumped from 3k to 7.5K and I only use it for PSN (10 points/$1) and paying my cell phone bill (3 points/$1). I see a PS Vita in my sons future. Santa gets it easy this year. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 19
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@firesoul453 wrote:

Been trying like once a week for a while now one way or another.

Today I called the exeutive office number, still no luck.

She said they don't offer manual reviews.

but in what has almost been two year (19 months I think), I've only revieced one CLI.

Really annoying when all my other cards have a limit of $2500 or above (unless you don't count NPSL).

Edit: NO baddies at all, 

It was my first card ever (so no long credit history), but never ever ever missed even one payment!

Maybe b/c the journey is a student card...I dunno. The line has been getting hit with a lot of calls, they are probably going to stop doing manual reviews.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 13 of 19
firesoul453
Contributor

@melbaro wrote:

@firesoul453 wrote:

@CreditChampion wrote:

Now to work on my Journey limit...Smiley Happy

I have a journey card, and it seems my limit of $750 is going to be all they'll give me...

Tried regualr numbers, online chat, automated system, and even the executive office number.  No luck at all! I even tried to get them to combine cards (have a useless playstation visa), but they don't do that apparently...  And I've had it for almost 2 years!

Really annoying. 

Only thing that keeps me from cancleing is that it is my oldest card and want I really old card to show on my record.

That card is far from useless...and in my opinion the best Cap1 card based on the aggressiveness of the points and no AF. Just got my limit bumped from 3k to 7.5K and I only use it for PSN (10 points/$1) and paying my cell phone bill (3 points/$1). I see a PS Vita in my sons future. Santa gets it easy this year. Smiley Very Happy

(me):

I really only got it for the free $50 in PSN credit lol, but I never buy anything on psn so 10 points per $1 is pretty useless to me.  (rather have cash back on everything else)

But I do really want to get a psVita....

@maiden_girl wrote:

@firesoul453 wrote:

Been trying like once a week for a while now one way or another.

Today I called the exeutive office number, still no luck.

She said they don't offer manual reviews.

but in what has almost been two year (19 months I think), I've only revieced one CLI.

Really annoying when all my other cards have a limit of $2500 or above (unless you don't count NPSL).

Edit: NO baddies at all, 

It was my first card ever (so no long credit history), but never ever ever missed even one payment!

Maybe b/c the journey is a student card...I dunno. The line has been getting hit with a lot of calls, they are probably going to stop doing manual reviews.

Ya... I'm not expecting it to be my best card, but I feel like there kinda screwing me.

Maybe I called the wrong number lol, it felt like a normal call to me, she asked me for my name and once I mentioned CLI she asked me for my account number.

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Message 14 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!

Why didn't you let your dad call?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

That's how mine went fire, exactly how it went!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 16 of 19
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

I am a smooth talker and  know more about credit than he does

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 17 of 19
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 18 of 19
firesoul453
Contributor

@CreditChampion wrote:

I am a smooth talker and  know more about credit than he does

What?

I'd love some tips! I could really use a CLI on my capital one.

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.