Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI for Chase???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI for Chase???

I keep hearing about all these CLI's for Citi, has anyone heard of Chase giving out CLI's lately?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
hdporter
Regular Contributor

Re: CLI for Chase???

It's frequently necessary to contact Chase to request a CLI.  Chase pulls a credit report to review a CLI request. 

Chase is known to be actively paring credit lines, so prospects for approval may be weaker than what they once were.  That said, I requested a $7.5K CLI in February against a $17.5K CL that had been in place 2 years.  It was granted within 1 hour.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got auto cli from chase on my chase perfect. Went from 1000 to 1500.
Message 3 of 5
Imua
Frequent Contributor

i got a cli from 4500 to 6000 in april (chase freedom).. i didn't ask for it, and my account was new - only 2 months old at the time

Message Edited by Imua on 06-29-2009 06:50 PM
Message 4 of 5
emoticon
Valued Member

Yep.  Chase gave me a CLI and I didn't even have to ask.  Went from $15k revolving limit to $20k.  Sweet!

Smiley Happy

*US Bank Signature Visa $25,000; *Chase Flexible Rewards Visa Signature $20,000; *BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX $17,500; *Citi Platinum Select MC $13,000; *Discover More $12,000; *PenFed Visa Gold $10,000; *Home Depot $2,200
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.