cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP for Mom

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

CSP for Mom

Mom is soon to go for CSP. Her scores are 801 TU , 762 EQ, 764 EX. Should she wait until she is at 800 across the board to pull the trigger. AAoA is like 4yrs. 2inqs on EQ , one on EX and 0 on TU.  Just wonder when we should pull trigger has already recieved pre qual at 16.24% just want the highest SL. Owes about 1.9k on freedom that has a 7.5k and she got that when scores were in the 740s. So should wait until freedom is PIF and scores jump a little more and would chase do a double pull again or just pull one?

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP for Mom


@Harvey26 wrote:

Mom is soon to go for CSP. Her scores are 801 TU , 762 EQ, 764 EX. Should she wait until she is at 800 across the board to pull the trigger. AAoA is like 4yrs. 2inqs on EQ , one on EX and 0 on TU.  Just wonder when we should pull trigger has already recieved pre qual at 16.24% just want the highest SL. Owes about 1.9k on freedom that has a 7.5k and she got that when scores were in the 740s. So should wait until freedom is PIF and scores jump a little more and would chase do a double pull again or just pull one?


There is no need for her to wait for either her scores to go over 800 or for the balance to go down on the Freedom.  Her SL will be determined by other factors in her credit reports and income.

 

No way to know if she would get 1 or 2 HPs.

Message 2 of 3
Bowzer
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP for Mom


@Harvey26 wrote:

Mom is soon to go for CSP. Her scores are 801 TU , 762 EQ, 764 EX. Should she wait until she is at 800 across the board to pull the trigger. AAoA is like 4yrs. 2inqs on EQ , one on EX and 0 on TU.  Just wonder when we should pull trigger has already recieved pre qual at 16.24% just want the highest SL. Owes about 1.9k on freedom that has a 7.5k and she got that when scores were in the 740s. So should wait until freedom is PIF and scores jump a little more and would chase do a double pull again or just pull one?


No need to wait any longer, it's time!! Have mom submit that app and keep us posted on results so we can get this moved back to the approvals trend😬
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.