Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR important info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR important info

Yes. I have a CSP and CSR now, I'm about to PC my CSP to a freedom though , just waiting on the confirmation via SM.
If they nerf the reward, idc, I'll already have it. Fwiw I think that's the only thing they CAN nerf. So I'd get it on it sooner than later(they may never mrf it, who knows , seems like a waste of advertisement material when all the inbranch cc info shows 100k along with the other cards listed )

Everything else is about accurate for a card w this annual fee. As someone else pointed out in this thread or another, visa may be subsidizing 100 of the travel fee, making this only 200 on chases end.
Message 61 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Irish, I indulge in my single malt scotches.

I've been a lurker for a while now and would like to say that I know a great deal about CCs because of this amazing forum, although I am still always learning. 

I do have a CF, so I might keep a CSR and CF duet. 

Message 62 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bforbrian wrote:

Thank you Irish, I indulge in my single malt scotches. - very wise person

I've been a lurker for a while now and would like to say that I know a great deal about CCs because of this amazing forum, although I am still always learning. 

I do have a CF, so I might keep a CSR and CF duet. 

Very glad to hear that you have found the forum helpful and please participate in the forums.  We all learn from each other.

Message 63 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@waynes1982 wrote:

@waynes1982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Could someone call a Chase branch and be told over the phone from a banker if they were pre-qual? Just curious as if this is possible. I know my closest location is just over 3 hours away.

I'm wondering this same exact thing!
I just called the branch that's close to where I'll be this weekend. He said he could look and see if I'm pre-approved, but it wouldn't tell him for what cards and such because I'm not in the branch with him. He looked and said he couldn't find any offers for me at this time however to come in and open up a checking account and that usually helps with pre-approvals. So maybe I'll go open up a checking account with $100 and see what happens.

Yes -- 

"We don't have any pre-quals for you, but why not come in and open a checking account to see if that'll change it" 

*bank manager secretly laughs a little when he gets off the phone, knowing he lured in a new customer*

Smiley Tongue

Message 64 of 80
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Thanks, uecker.  Don't think I want a hard pull right now, so will have pass this possible opportunity.

@uecker4life wrote:

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

Just curious about whether applying at the branch incurs a soft pull or a hard pull.  Any info about that?

The pre-approval is a soft pull.  If you actually then apply it is still a hard pull.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 65 of 80
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Interesting, baller.  Thanks for the info.

@baller4life wrote:

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

Just curious about whether applying at the branch incurs a soft pull or a hard pull.  Any info about that?

Must be based off last AR cause my friend went by to check and he was preapproved for everything and all his reports were frozen.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 66 of 80
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Just went by my branch as I'm over 5/24. No pre-approval for me. Was pretty surprised. I have a fairly extension relationship with Chase, business checking and savings, primary personal checking and savings, 2 business credit cards and 2 personal credit cards. Banker said I could apply anyway, I said I'd wait for a pre-approval and beat a hasty retreat!
Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 67 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditJim wrote:
Just went by my branch as I'm over 5/24. No pre-approval for me. Was pretty surprised. I have a fairly extension relationship with Chase, business checking and savings, primary personal checking and savings, 2 business credit cards and 2 personal credit cards. Banker said I could apply anyway, I said I'd wait for a pre-approval and beat a hasty retreat!

You mean you didn't get denied and then walk out after throwing a chair through the window? Smiley Very Happy

Message 68 of 80
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Any talk on the town if this 100K bonus is for the launch? Or if this may be a standard/repeat offer?

Message 69 of 80
baller4life
Super Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:

WHAT??? NO PRE-APPROVAL??????!!!!! 😂

Message 70 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.