Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Venture card AF

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Cap 1 Venture card AF

It used to be the best way to request AF waiver was via email. Is this still the case? What is the current email we should use if so?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap 1 Venture card AF

When I had the venture card I always called and asked. I’ve never emailed, and the chat representative always said that there was no offer to waive.
Message 2 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

If you can't get it waived just pc to the QS... easier redemption and no AF keeping the same CL.

Message 3 of 7
red259
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

If you can't get it waived just pc to the QS... easier redemption and no AF keeping the same CL.

Once its Pc'd I would never use it again for sure. The earning rate is not worth it. Only reason in my mind to PC this is because its my oldest active account. 

;
Message 4 of 7
pip3man
Valued Contributor

There's no waiver offer thats currently available on the Venture card. A lil while back I believe some targeted offers were sent to select customers for the Venture card with a waived AF and no SUB so unless u had/got one of those, then u wont be able to get it waived.

Message 5 of 7
red259
Super Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

There's no waiver offer thats currently available on the Venture card. A lil while back I believe some targeted offers were sent to select customers for the Venture card with a waived AF and no SUB so unless u had/got one of those, then u wont be able to get it waived.

Talking about the AF upon renewal. I actually just got it waived. Have had the card for years and never paid an AF. 

;
Message 6 of 7
pip3man
Valued Contributor

In that case like I said, you are among the subsect of customers I pointed out that have that offer ID for a waived AF

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.