Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One -Card Image

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Cap One -Card Image

is there a limit to how many times you can change?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
specsnow

Re: Cap One -Card Image

I change mine about every three months or so... Haha

Message 2 of 8
Mellon
Established Contributor

do they all have the same expiration date and can eitehr be used?

Message 3 of 8
specsnow

They all have the same expiration date. I believe they have different CVV codes, so once you get the new one, the old one is no good.

Message 4 of 8
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Image can be changed once every 30 days

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 5 of 8
CreditHammer

I like the Cap One feature to change the image on my card.. for free.. especially every 30 days.. However, i would rathe they take the money they would save on creating and mailing out all those cards and lower our interest rates!

Message 6 of 8
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Mellon wrote:

is there a limit to how many times you can change?

Once every 30 days I believe. I haven't done it yet since I can't decide on an image...lol...Smiley Tongue

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 7 of 8
Cageym
Established Contributor

I'm waiting for my all black one to come in. That's brings up an interesting idea. You could do the change every month, collect them, and make some sort of art project out of them. LOL

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.