Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Exec Offices

tag
ElMayimbe
Contributor

Cap1 Exec Offices

Community- Can someone please PM me the email to Cap1 executive offices? 

BofA Amex $7500| Discover IT- $10K| Chase Sapphire Preferred $10k | Cap One $2000| Citi Hilton Reserve $10k
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap1 Exec Offices

@ElMayimbe wrote:

Community- Can someone please PM me the email to Cap1 executive offices? 

Sift through the Exec. thread thats over 10 pages long, somewhere in the middle its listed.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 19
ElMayimbe
Contributor

Really? I thought I went through them all, do you know witch one?

BofA Amex $7500| Discover IT- $10K| Chase Sapphire Preferred $10k | Cap One $2000| Citi Hilton Reserve $10k
Message 3 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I'll PM you.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

For future reference of those looking for the number, it is on both pages 7 and 8 of the long Cap1 Exec Office thread that is like 20 pages long now. 

Message 5 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

That really should be taken off there, people that really need the service should get it PM'ed.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

That really should be taken off there, people that really need the service should get it PM'ed.

It should but it probably won't be...

Remember how long it took for the "I declared a $4m bk" thread took to get taken off? lol

Message 7 of 19
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Remember how long it took for the "I declared a $4m bk" thread took to get taken off? lol

Why should it be taken off? The Chase Executive Office number has been in the backdoor thread for a long time.

Message 8 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@SwampSystems wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Why should it be taken off? The Chase Executive Office number has been in the backdoor thread for a long time.

Because people have no self control. The number is VERY useful to those who actually need it, but there is so many people who have had their cap1 cards for like..3 days and are probably calling to complain about their CL. 

Message 9 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Because people have no self control. The number is VERY useful to those who actually need it, but there is so many people who have had their cap1 cards for like..3 days and are probably calling to complain about their CL. 

Exactly. Its going to get worn out and something drastic is going to be done by Cap1 to stop it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.